Manatee County, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means today promises to be slow in general since I won't be around much.

It's 8:30am and I'm awake for no particularly good reason. What is this!

Morning, Axver

I've been on MSN all day and couldn't figure out why the message wouldn't send when I hit Enter. :der:

It's going to be 40C today? Fuck! It had been forecast as being in the 20s until a day or two ago, and even then they'd only upped it to 36. I've got a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours and I was thinking of walking ... may take the bus if it's going to be that warm!

At least there's a cool change coming this evening.

Listening to the new Editors. Darker material than I'm used to from an already dark band.

Just checked, Napster already has it, guess I'm not going to be able to count this as a 2010 release ;).

i'm currently listening to ace of base to fulfill this insane desire of mine to make sure every full album in my itunes has at least one play.

Awesome. I make sure that I listen to everything upon importing it (to make sure there are no skips). It's a good thing to do.

And I see you've answered your own question.

It's not out in the states yet, comes out next week or the week after I think, but Napster has it and has it listed as 2009, so I guess I'd be lying if I ended up putting it on the end of the year list.

Regardless, this first track, at the very least, is epic.

I really should listen to Editors sometime. Might have to check out this latest album in time to count it on my 2009 list.

Awesome. I make sure that I listen to everything upon importing it (to make sure there are no skips). It's a good thing to do.

works until you put several hundred tracks in, then it can be a problem. in some cases it's just listening to stuff i've imported before i got this laptop (over a year ago) and transferred it via my external hard drive. i'm really just trying to make sure there aren't any blank spaces in the play count and last played fields.

my last fm stats look wild since i started doing this.

I really should listen to Editors sometime. Might have to check out this latest album in time to count it on my 2009 list.

Vaguely reminds me of stuff like Joy Division, and although I'm not well-versed enough to really say that with authority, I'd stick with that thought.

Remember a week or so ago, we suggested an Eiffel 65 listening party for lulz? We should get onto that later.

It's not out in the states yet, comes out next week or the week after I think, but Napster has it and has it listed as 2009, so I guess I'd be lying if I ended up putting it on the end of the year list.

Regardless, this first track, at the very least, is epic.

RYM indicates there was a 2009 US release on Kitchenware Records, and the one coming out on the 19th is on Fader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom