Man Called Sun in the tune of The Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
With a left over craving for starbursts left from being Sunburst; we now continue on our epic journey to try and find our elusive Sun God. In an act of continuing devotion several of our most equal followers have moved to the Holy Land of the Sun God so as to be united in the Sun God's gracious glory. With summer days and summer nights now official behind us and the coldness of winter coming after us, there is no better time for worship than when our God is here least.

ra1.jpg

:bow: :bow:

(According to Wild what our God is holding is a S&M whip; with Emma, Wayne and Zee backing Wild up on this one (first hand experience perhaps?) I have no choice but to agree with them)

So Far Our Playlist Is:

1. Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)
2. In Your Room (Depeche Mode)
3. The House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
4. Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!) (The Beach Boys)
5. Sunburst Finish (Utopia)
6. Man Called Sun (The Verve)

d45365w9794.jpg

John, I came on top of you in the last thread ... finally!

And the most equal of us all are

Screwtape2 256
partygirlvox 175
Irishteen 173
WildHoney 167
Babydoll 95
waynetravis 45
onebloodonelife 33
Purplereign 21
Lemonchick 14
flybabe 9
zuropa_fit 8
bono_212 3
mysterious_jen 2
hardyharhar 1

You've got to admit, my nation on nationstates rules -
"The average income tax rate is 50%, and even higher for the wealthy. "

.... you can't get ANY fairer than that.

"The large, corrupt, socially-minded government is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Healthcare and Law & Order are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 27%, but much higher for the wealthy."

My nation is even more fairer!

"VilledeEmma's national animal is the t-rex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests"
:lol:A frolicking t-rex

"The large, corrupt, socially-minded government is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Healthcare and Law & Order are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 27%, but much higher for the wealthy."

My nation is even more fairer!

Healthcare a secondary priority?! No NHS for the poor folks of The Living Dilemma then!

"VilledeEmma's national animal is the t-rex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests"
:lol:A frolicking t-rex

It frolicks and lives freely among us, as an equal! ... VilledeEmma is basically Jurassic Park. We even have a Richard Attenborough!

Even though I think everyone's departed the thread, au revoir - I'm off to bed :wave: Wish me luck; I have to get up at 7 tomorrow to go the hospital :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom