Man arrested for burning kitten on grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SFGAL said:
in this day and age with modern technology we have the capability to live off of the land
we have the intelligence to realize that the land we have cannot sustain our world population by feeding animals for us to eat

but eating meat provides many things that are essential to living healthy...why do you think often vitamins are necessary? i'm not an expert, but it seems to me that this is saying something...i don't eat much meat and i very very seldom eat red meat...but i certainly don't think that makes me a better/worse person...

for me, entertainment value of watching a cat grilling is as horrible as someone who has a choice NOT to eat mass marketed slaughtered meat but still does

that's very twisted......VERY

bbq kitty

my jaw hit the floor....that's not funny, and i don't care what your opinion is...there's crude humor and then there's inappropriate, and you left that line in the dust....

so i take it by the response i got that none of you are vegetarians?

so, i can't love animals without being a vegetarian? another topic....nevermind......*sigh*.......

many of the cows that are slaughtered are still VERY alive when butchered

they may be alive when they're butchered, but i doubt that they're purposefully tortured for a few laughs.....

and, no i was not just stirring up "sh*t" which is a word i find offensive

i find your "humor" very offensive, so shit, we're even....

dead get it??

there you go again.......making jokes about this is obviously funny to you.....and ONLY you.....so, please.....for respect of others, stop.

this story makes me feel physically ill......i, too, wish i hadn't read it, because it was a very unwelcome dose of reality......humans are often no better than animals.......and have the minds to twist things and make things more cruel than i could even imagine.

sick.....just sick......

Well the story about the cat is absolutely disgusting. Let go of the tangent about vegetarianism etc and it is still despicable.

SFGAL if you decide to come back, I would be curious to hear more about these slaughter farms you talk of. Are they in America? I expect the prevelance of them is widespread, yet the fact remains most countries with any sort of beef export or internal trade would have government regulations on the actual killing of livestock for food production. I know for instance here we have strict laws on the humane slaughter of cattle. They are loaded onto a type of ramp where their heads are clamped and a single bullet is shot through the correct part of the animal's head to ensure it is an instant death with no trauma caused to the animal. I expect things can go wrong and undoubtedly there are places that dont adhere to this so there is an issue about the inhumane slaughter of cattle for food production. No animals are slaughtered alive when the growers apply this method.

I still dont see why you see this as an acceptable counter post to the obvious outrage the members here posted in response to the initial topic. I cannot see how you do that this is hypocritical. Your explanations about inhumane treatment of cattle bred for specific purposes is valid, but it is a tangent that does not apply to this story about a kitten being grilled on a barbeque.

As for sarcasm, we all missed it bar one or 2. Do you really think it is likely we ALL missed it and it was somehow valid? I'd say it fell flat on its ass.

:sad:

poor kitty :(

People are so twisted sometimes.....getting a cheap thrill from torturing another animal.

Sick fucker

Rather than hijack a thread to stand on a soapbox and rant about your ethological leanings, please start your own thread in FYM.

What's also scary is knowing there's people out there that approved the incident and did nothing to prevent. They're just as guilty IMO.

"The world is a bad place; not because of the evil people but because of the good people who do nothing" - Albert Einstein

sulawesigirl4 said:
how could one possibly do something like this, let alone derive humour from it. people can be so sick. ugh.

People like that do not deserve to live. I hate to think he got it from one of those free kitten ads just to do that. I'm so sick over this.

I want to scream and cry, but I'm too much in a rage right now. Yes Baby Grace that is the same kind of person who kills little kids, like 5 year old Samantha from Orange County. I'm still shook up over that too. It's true that most killers start out on animals. Jeffrey Dahmer did. He killed a puppy as a very young child and put his head on a stick. A guy who stabbed a guy from my near my hometown to death did too. In his diary after his arrest, he had detailed how he had to kill, had to cut something up, and he was going to start on a dog and then move on to a human.

Animal cruelty should not be tolerated. The laws should be tougher and everyone should turn in any asshole they catch doing evil shit. Haven't many of you lost a pet that was never found? Ever wonder what happened to it? I have and I do. SkyBlueDreamer, it's stories like this that make me afraid to give my kittens away, especially in one of those 'free kittens' ads. I still have all four my cat had, and they look like all the ones in my sig except the second one from the left. I have strong love and feelings for companion animals and this creep is below human, below scum. Miss MacPhisto, I'm with you. That's what should happen to him. :mad: :sad:

The weird thing is, the way Big Cats kill their prey is usually quicker and more humane than what these sunsuvbitches did to that kitten.
Thats why I think we should inflict some pain and suffering first before feeding them to the lions. :sexywink:

Now that tosser has left us for a while, we can get back to the topic at hand.

As many of you know, I am by no means a cat lover, in my time I have had many run-in with my one time great enemy Smokey the cat. But really, that is totally sick.

What is wrong with these people? Is our society doing this? Is it TV? The media? The Net? Video Games?

Miss MacPhisto said:

Exactly.
I heard about some losers who would film this woman crushing small animals like mice, hamsters,etc, underneath her feet, for the sexual gratification of men. "Crush videos" i think they were called.
Well, eventually, the bitch got arrested, but the guy who shot the film didnt, i guess. One day he was out working underneath his car, and the car started to roll and rolled right over him, killing him.
In other words....he was CRUSHED!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
Yeee Haaa!!!!:yes:

Is that true?? That is cool, really he deserved it! The scumbag who did that to this kitty- and his friends- should be shoved into the hot coals, face first. Well at least that will happen when they GO TO HELL!

uh.....i really think what these ppl did is horrible and i honestly hope/wonder if something bad will happen to them, but on the other hand, i'm a little disturbed at all the ppl who are wishing them to go to hell...it's really not our place....

Stories for Boys said:
uh.....i really think what these ppl did is horrible and i honestly hope/wonder if something bad will happen to them, but on the other hand, i'm a little disturbed at all the ppl who are wishing them to go to hell...it's really not our place....

:yes: I completely agree. I think most of the people who have said things that are just reacting emotionally, though.

actually.....i understand completely because that was my first reaction too.....seems the natural thing.....i'd just be a bit careful....

Kittens represent innocence, in my opinion. Have you ever owned a kitten? Watched it as it experimented with the world around it? I'm not heavy into animal rights, I wouldn't spill red paint on someone's fur coat, I'm not vegetarian. Does that mean I'm on the same level as someone who burns living kittens for pleasure? Hmm. But I have to wonder what made these people do this. Have humans really become this low?

I'm disgusted.

Then again, this is a cat. Think about all the other horrors that have gone on in the world, humans against humans.

And yes, I'm in a pessimistic mood. :|

Yes, kittens are innocent, sweet, and precious. Ever look into the eyes of one and have it rub on you in unconditional love as it purrs? The thought of hurting something so precious is unbelievable to me. So is what happened to the little girl in California, Of course bad things happen to humans and people all over the world but that does not make it any less terrible what happend to that darling kitty. ALL cruelty sucks and is wrong!! Life is valuable and the only thing than can never be replaced. I am worrying he might have gotten it from a kitten ad and someone gave it to him thinking he loved it for a pet, or he maybe stole somebody's pet. He is a foul creature and I'm sure whatever happens to him will not be bad enough.

I really can't stand stories like this. Nobody wants to get me started. I could rant all day on this. I know too many horrible stories of things like this that happened to cats, dogs and baby ducks. Even one of my own pets :( I'm sure you don't want to hear them and I don't want to tell them. I wish I was rich so I could start an organization that stops shit like this. No, not PETA, they are too hung up on cows and pigs to do the right thing with cats and dogs. Don't tell me I don't know, I do, I have talked to them, and a lot of other people who have experiece with it such as other animal organizations started because of their disgust with their policies. Meower Power is one. They do a lot but they can't do enough. I dream about being able to save all these animals and put them in a safe haven.

:sad:

Kitten.......>:angel:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom