Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The world would be disappointed if you missed it.

by the world I mean me.

Me too!

Have a good night. :wave:

And oh my god, the Prince of Liechtenstein has a winery, right? And you can go there for FREE WINE TASTING. I just discovered this. Oh maaan.

:fuckyeah:

hey guys.
I'm new.
Honestly, I only made an account to reply to this thread.
A week or so ago, you were talking about Dix, IL.

I live there. Me and 400 other people.
I'm not like, angry about the thread or anything, I find it hilarious.
I actually show the wiki page to a lot of people, because of how ridiculous it is.
A WoW player, a Candyland player, and the founder of NORML???
I actually live in the childhood home of the NORML guy.
the funniest thing is, my father is a drug cop! ha ha ha!

and in case you didn't get any of the local jokes, we actually have a barber shop. the lady who works there has been cutting hair around dix for 20 years.
oh, and they thought about opening a place to purchase alcohol, but no one liked the name Dix Liquors.

so keep making fun of places around the world.
I enjoy reading it.

425): my drunk step mom just informed me my dad likes reverse cowgirl. Please god kill me.

(248): just got pizza delivered to the hot tub. its easier than i thought to be this lazy :hmm:

(416): moral of the story ? theme parties + no morning after clothes= never again
. . . i just met his father in a bumblebee costume

(353): i just thanked the atm machine for giving me cash
. . . .I have done this. :reject:

(661): Kirsten Dunst is sitting next to me in a bar in NYC
(831): Tell her I want my money back for Elizabethtown.

(212): I know she is the girl of my dreams bc she orgasmed, rolled over and then asked if I knew that Orlando beat Cleveland.

Welp, I didn't make it through training. They "terminated" me, cause I wasn't a "good fit".

Awesome.

Honestly the entire situation is cracking my ass up.

But now I need another job.

Yeah, pretty much. Sorry, I don't want to drone back information like a lifeless robot just to pretend like I'm outgoing. I know I'm outgoing, I'm not going to prattle like an idiot to prove it, like they apparently wanted to.

Also, I didn't like being referred to as a brand of the company. Sorry, I'm not a product.

A brand of the company? Bleurgh. Sounds like you're better off without them. I hate when you go somewhere and the staff are overly perky or chatty. That's what the bosses want but it puts me right off.

Someone outside is cooking something that smells delicious. :grumpy:

I mean. I'm just naturally good with customers. The way they were drilling it in was just...painful, and honestly, I don't quite want to shop at this place anymore, knowing what I now know.

But don't forget the sweetest part of the deal. You get to wear an apron!! They do make you look a bit like you have a pot belly and if you put too much in your pockets it looks like you have balls. :lol: But it's an apron with the company logo and a name badge.

ooooh, mah tummy was expecting plain weet-bix or chocolate. But it was quite yum.

Really? I love a silly movie and it looks ok but didn't want to get my hopes up. :hyper:

I'm going to have a little lie down. Don't know if I'm sooo tired cause I'm just winding down on my hols, overly stressed, not eating right, sleeping to escape, chilly weather so want to be bundled up. Who knows, prolly a little bit of everything.

:wave:

Ok, finally got to watch the premiere of the Tonight Show with Conan. That was...I might shed a tear it was so great. I hope it stays that quality.

425): my drunk step mom just informed me my dad likes reverse cowgirl. Please god kill me.

(248): just got pizza delivered to the hot tub. its easier than i thought to be this lazy :hmm:

(416): moral of the story ? theme parties + no morning after clothes= never again
. . . i just met his father in a bumblebee costume

(353): i just thanked the atm machine for giving me cash
. . . .I have done this. :reject:

(661): Kirsten Dunst is sitting next to me in a bar in NYC
(831): Tell her I want my money back for Elizabethtown.

(212): I know she is the girl of my dreams bc she orgasmed, rolled over and then asked if I knew that Orlando beat Cleveland.

:lmao:

Welp, I didn't make it through training. They "terminated" me, cause I wasn't a "good fit".

Awesome.

Honestly the entire situation is cracking my ass up.

But now I need another job.

they be shitheads. can you work in a video shop or something? record shop? mcdonalds? :hug:

Really? I love a silly movie and it looks ok but didn't want to get my hopes up. :hyper:

I'm going to have a little lie down. Don't know if I'm sooo tired cause I'm just winding down on my hols, overly stressed, not eating right, sleeping to escape, chilly weather so want to be bundled up. Who knows, prolly a little bit of everything.

:wave:

:hug: shouldn't you have overlapped these hols around the 12th? :D

feel better soon, pie.
:heart:

oh, and that photo of you, you looked about 15 :lol: sorry :D

It's a little over double what I'm earning now. But the Aussie dollar =/= the US dollar.

Back
Top Bottom