Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And rosellas weren't the only birds about.

s640x480

This fellow's important.

s640x480

s640x480

And lastly for now ...

s640x480

I've only ever seen tiny spiders, and most people have some sort of strange aversion to them. Poor things just want a chance to live :sad:

you wanna hear my violins? those fuckers can fuck off and fucking die!! i just don't CARE that hunstmans are harmless. they're fucking creepy and they have 8 legs! who or what needs 8 fucking legs???? and that hair! and they sit there, up in the corner, watching you... and you never fucking notice them until you're right under them and realise they've been fucking staring at you for probably hours, days. and you cry, and say, "what do you want? take anything!" but they just sit there, legs spread fucking all over the fucking place.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

you wanna hear my violins? those fuckers can fuck off and fucking die!! i just don't CARE that hunstmans are harmless. they're fucking creepy and they have 8 legs! who or what needs 8 fucking legs???? and that hair! and they sit there, up in the corner, watching you... and you never fucking notice them until you're right under them and realise they've been fucking staring at you for probably hours, days. and you cry, and say, "what do you want? take anything!" but they just sit there, legs spread fucking all over the fucking place.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
:yikes::yikes:

YOU SEE, AXVER?!

Anna, I'm going to find a huntsman to photograph just for you.

Anna, you public toilet! :wave:

How's your day been?

my day... lol. i've got a fine gap between deadlines at the moment, killed one exam yesterday, the fucking submission to cabinet on friday, and the new units have started. i'm trying to do the vague switch off you do after the end of a crushingly painful brain assault that is examing, knowing full well i do not have the time for such luxuries. i've got perhaps 200 of 2500 words done and preciously finite hours left.

but in good news, the hp printer has finally arrived. good fucking god,this thing has been a comedy of errors. hp has failed. FAILED!! anyway, we got what we wanted and will deal with them no more.
:zen:

how's the haps with you guys?

:yikes::yikes:

YOU SEE, AXVER?!

Oh huntsmen spiders are nothing to be afraid of! In Queensland, I used to torment them by making them chase me before swiftly killing them by crushing them with a dinner plate or other sizeable item of kitchenware.

And I've never seen one in civilised parts of Australia.

Oh huntsmen spiders are nothing to be afraid of! In Queensland, I used to torment them by making them chase me before swiftly killing them by crushing them with a dinner plate or other sizeable item of kitchenware.

define çivilised'.' they do appear in cities, you know.

my day... lol. i've got a fine gap between deadlines at the moment, killed one exam yesterday, the fucking submission to cabinet on friday, and the new units have started. i'm trying to do the vague switch off you do after the end of a crushingly painful brain assault that is examing, knowing full well i do not have the time for such luxuries. i've got perhaps 200 of 2500 words done and preciously finite hours left.

but in good news, the hp printer has finally arrived. good fucking god,this thing has been a comedy of errors. hp has failed. FAILED!! anyway, we got what we wanted and will deal with them no more.
:zen:

how's the haps with you guys?

:yikes: Good luck! Glad you've got some shit out of the way at least.

I'm just keeping on going with these essays ... starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I hope.

You're talking to a girl who is afraid of coconuts. I don't care how harmless they are, they still look scary as hell!

define çivilised'.' they do appear in cities, you know.

Inner north Melbourne.

I've only encountered them on the Gold Coast myself. Funnily enough, I saw them fairly frequently when I lived in the midst of suburbia (Robina, if you know it), but never saw one when we lived on the outer fringe - but we did get snakes and kangaroos and cool stuff out there.

i need to clarify, there is nothing wrong with speaking spanish, but there is something wrong with the random altering this computer does to text. this is not the first time this hp comp has done that. i blame mark herd - who is a fucktard. and i hate him.
:)

I honestly don't get why people view Australia as some particularly dangerous place. If you're hanging out in urban Australia, you're no less safe than in urban North America or Western Europe - in fact, you're probably safer. Usually you've got to actually go looking for some sort of beastie to actually get in trouble.

I mean, at least we don't have the West Nile virus or ticks running around carrying Lyme disease or anything. I'll take my chances with a huntsman that's probably much more wary of me, thank you very much.

Of course, we could all just flee to New Zealand where there's almost nothing to worry about when it comes to animals. Probably the worst that will happen there is that a kea will pinch your car's window wipers if you leave it parked in some isolated wilderness carpark.

Back
Top Bottom