Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
904): What are you doing tonight?
(847): Watching dora the explorer and pining for a sex life.

(703) You know how I know I'm gay? I really enjoy katy perry's music
(571) That will be going on the internet, my friend...

912 - Em i just hit a bird!
1-912 with your car?
912 - Yea i think its bad ... im crying i dont know what to do...??
1-912 Just keep driving- turn on lady gaga and dont think about it!
912- omg this is really really bad .. you think its dead .. omg i cant find lady gaga alll i have in my car is christina agulera ... you think that will work?
1-912 I'm sure it will ... just dont think about it.
912 - This is sooo bad .. should i go back and look for it?
1-912 No just keep driving
912 - Yea .. maybe its alive .. i might have just scared it when i hit it. He's probably flown away. right
1- 912 Yea maybe ... just hurry up and get here
912 - Omg this is bad .. you KNOW i killed that bird .. That poor BIRD!!
:lmao:

:lol: I know!! Mr Cin had left his folks house when we first started going out so didn't really see the need.

It did make me feel like I was a stupid teenager from some high school flashback. :reject: but :up:

:lol: Not to worry, you still look like a teenager so you can get away with it.

Yes, she's slightly on the young side though. Only 18, fresh out of high school last week. But she seems very mature, and we're getting along really well. Huge boobs too. Bigger than mine.

I spilt my drink when I read that last bit! Everyone matures at different rates. At 18 I was still a kid whereas others are fully fledged adults.

CinBoy told me today that he used to be an Emo. :ohmy: :scream: Long sweeping fringe, black clothes, the whole deal. I considered dumping his arse right then and there.
He didn't do the eyeliner thing though so couldn't even get any tips on how to do it properly. :angry:

This pizza with extra mushrooms is delicious. :drool: What are you having on yours?

Mushrooms to me are little more than natural cardboard.

I'll probably just throw various meats at mine once I make it, which I should be doing now rather than playing around with my camera.

CinBoy told me today that he used to be an Emo. :ohmy: :scream: Long sweeping fringe, black clothes, the whole deal. I considered dumping his arse right then and there.
He didn't do the eyeliner thing though so couldn't even get any tips on how to do it properly. :angry:

:ohmy: That's ... that's disturbing.

And "CinBoy"? :laugh:

Any interesting new shots yet? I liked the cars going along the Tulla.

I don't think any of the ones I just took are particularly worthwhile, but I'll go out a bit later to see if I can get something interesting.

:ohmy: That's ... that's disturbing.

And "CinBoy"? :laugh:

I don't think any of the ones I just took are particularly worthwhile, but I'll go out a bit later to see if I can get something interesting.

I told him I probably laughed at him while walking down the street once or twice. "CinBoy" :giggle: If you name a pet then you get attached, so I thought I'd name him.

Any photo that's done with a schmicko camera looks good even if it's not.

Ask A Urinal - Wisdom From Bathroom Graffitti � Carlos asks… Dear Urinal: What do you get when you cross a disco ball with a douche bag?

(Back story: This is a blog centered around photos of public restroom graffiti. The funny comes because the photos are posted as answers to "Dear Urinal," advice column type questions.)

There really is a blog for everything now. Maybe I should submit this gem I saw:

fym.jpg

Free Your Mind.

Remind you of a certain bog somewhere on Interference? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom