Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh, yeah that's right. He told me where it was, I can't remember now, though. I think a vineyard was involved.

Nonetheless, he's still missing me drink a beer called motherfuckin' Sheep Shagger which has the motherfuckin' words "RESPECT ALCOHOL" on the back of the bottle, so I guess he's kicking himself now.

Not much, I went to my uncle's surprise 50th birthday party. I can't believe he was surprised honestly, I mean, my aunt was NOT secretive about it at all, but he was shocked, so that was fun.

Aww nice, it's always good when they get a surprise. My folks threw a surprise party for my Grandma years and years ago. She walked in, saw all the people and walked out again!! I'm not sure if I would like it or not.

It's so blummin' cold here, I have my dressing gown on over my clothes. Bought dustpan, broom, torch, etc today. $200 bucks worth of stuff! sheesh.

what a name. i thought for sure i'd missed a thread, but i guess it's been slow here for alll...guess that's a good thing and means we have lives?

My OTHER uncle, we threw him a surprise party, and he was NOT happy. He did walk out. It took a lot to talk him into coming back.

Back
Top Bottom