Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get this. Rhapsody has Metanoia, but not Lightbulb Sun. They certainly know what the people want, eh?

So, of the following, what's your pick:

Sky Moves Sideways
Signify
Fear Of A Blank Planet
Up The Downstair
On The Sunday Of Life

Wow, that is stunningly illogical. I think I've listened to Metanoia twice, and the second time was because it came on while I wasn't paying attention.

Depends what you're in the mood for. If you'd like to explore the proggy style, The Sky Moves Sideways is a good bet (especially if they have an edition including Stars Die). If you want recent stuff, Fear Of A Blank Planet.

The only reasons you would ever listen to On The Sunday Of Life are Radioactive Toy and Nine Cats.

Wow, that is stunningly illogical. I think I've listened to Metanoia twice, and the second time was because it came on while I wasn't paying attention.

Depends what you're in the mood for. If you'd like to explore the proggy style, The Sky Moves Sideways is a good bet (especially if they have an edition including Stars Die). If you want recent stuff, Fear Of A Blank Planet.

The only reasons you would ever listen to On The Sunday Of Life are Radioactive Toy and Nine Cats.

Yep, they have the special edition with Stars Die, so I'll go with The Sky Moves Sideways.

There are a ton of live albums on here too. What's your favorite?

As far as ideal temperatures go, 17C, overcast, decent breeze is about right.

Yep, they have the special edition with Stars Die, so I'll go with The Sky Moves Sideways.

There are a ton of live albums on here too. What's your favorite?

Cool. :up:

I haven't listened to many of the live albums. Arriving Somewhere is good recent stuff. We Lost The Skyline is interesting because it's just SW solo - with John Wesley joining for a few songs - so the songs are reinterpreted, and some are songs that the band hadn't played live much/at all before that point.

What is this, Disney's Camp Rock "Down Under". Team New Zealand just beat Team Australia.

The train gods don't like me today ... trying to book a trip through the Channel Tunnel and it keeps rejecting my card. Phoned my bank and there's no problem with my card, no reason why it should be rejected. :grumpy:

Perfect temperature = 62 degree Fahrenheit = 16.6666667 degree Celsius

We are in agreement then.

What is this, Disney's Camp Rock "Down Under". Team New Zealand just beat Team Australia.

Go New Zealand! Though that sounds odd to me, since "Team New Zealand" is our America's Cup yachting team.

:lol:
I will usually go to anything just to get out of the house. I would not go to see AC/DC.

You're telling me you don't want to hear the same tired song 20 times in a row? :ohmy:

It's the fact that the guitar player still wears that stupid school uniform that would stop me going

It's the fact that the guitar player still wears that stupid school uniform that would stop me going

Speaking of guitar players who don't seem to own a change of clothes ... Edge, the beanie is so 2000.

Had they written more than one original song in their 35 years together, I would enjoy sitting through a two hour set. But I'd get bored and irritated about 5 songs in hearing the same riffs tweaked slightly.

:lol:
I will usually go to anything just to get out of the house. I would not go to see AC/DC.

Had they written more than one original song in their 35 years together, I would enjoy sitting through a two hour set. But I'd get bored and irritated about 5 songs in hearing the same riffs tweaked slightly.

thank you. i get ripped to shreds for saying the same thing.

he says he's into u2, my brother, but he only plays the following songs: pride, one, vertigo, sometimes and miracle drug.

one ad nauseam.

Back
Top Bottom