Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You weakling! I'm still waiting for it to get cold enough to put on the heater of an evening, but god, I still have a couple of windows open and I don't feel vaguely prompted to put on an extra layer over my t-shirt, let alone the heater. I just had a drink with ice in it, for god's sake!

You weakling! I'm still waiting for it to get cold enough to put on the heater of an evening, but god, I still have a couple of windows open and I don't feel vaguely prompted to put on an extra layer over my t-shirt, let alone the heater. I just had a drink with ice in it, for god's sake!

Yeah, but you're from Kiwiland. You think 30'c is hot. Ha!

:lol: You're such a tough man, do you crack beer cans on your head too?

Maybe it's warmer in the big smoke. Girls feel the cold more. No-body loves me so I need the heater to give me that warm fuzzy feeling. Short hair makes my head cold, therefore all of me cold. I get raging chill-blains if I get too chilly.
Oh fine then, I'm weak. :reject:

I lost most of my hardiness towards the cold thanks to Queensland. :(

I'm not as tolerant of the cold as I'd like to think I am, but this "winter" is letting me down even worse than last year's autumn-in-disguise.

:lmao: my 8 year old brother just told me he thinks he has a bunion. I haven't even heard that word in years.

Yeah, I watch that show every week. He really was a wonderful man. When he was diagnosed I was shattered. Every time they showed an update I burst into tears. I guess he's at peace now. :sad:

Really should get ready for the day but it's sooo cosy in my dressing gown.
How's the job hunting going?

We all know what really cheers me up. TFLN :up:

(561): So I just did the walk of shame at dunkin... A lady told me me I was really dressed up and I told her I was going to a luncheon.

(713): maybe touching the ground while going 70 wasn't such a great idea after all..

(+61): yeah so this exboyfriend of yours reckons you're still together and he punched me in the face cos i slept with you last week. you might wanna have a word with him or at a minimum change your facebook status.

(510): just saw Chris Hanson on the street. looked immediately around for video cameras. why is that my immediate reaction?

Back
Top Bottom