Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: That's better! At least I won't notice the apocalypse is near that way!

I thought some of my pointless statistics, e.g. how often U2 play One and Pride, are in fact strong indicators of a looming apocalypse.

Nah, it's how things roll y'know. Once something stops being predictable and relatively constant that is a sign of the apocalypse!

Aka, you suddenly showing emotion, not being a stats nerd, anyone in the superthread acting like a normal human being...

Nah, it's how things roll y'know. Once something stops being predictable and relatively constant that is a sign of the apocalypse!

Aka, you suddenly showing emotion, not being a stats nerd, anyone in the superthread acting like a normal human being...

So if U2 STOPPED playing One, it would be a sign of the apocalypse?

BRING ON THE APOCALYPSE.

Muse will actually stay on stage and play the intro music live before U2 come on for the US gigs. :laugh:

Don't you love scalpers! :happy:

(See, there's an emoticon from me!)

I thought I hated nothing more than Coldplay, but now I know I do. Seriously, why are people so eager to rip others off? Asking 500 euros for a 60 euro ticket is fucking ridiculous! :huh:

What amazes me more is that idiots actually pay them and keep scalpers in business.

Some people are just that desperate. I'm glad I didn't ahve to retort to that kinda stuff. Thanks to other fans buying extra to help others out.

what did you think of the 'make a realistic wish foundation' sketch? normally i don't care too much about taste, but that was a bit odd. dad got offended and changed the channel

That ... actually, that cracked me up, even though at the same time I was all "oh no WAY, that's too far!"

Did he pretend to be Keef or something, or did he just know he looked like him, so he was used to people chatting him up for a long time? :curious:

Nah, he wasn't pretending to be Keef. He was telling me all about his Australian girlfriend who he was going to see, who lived in Byron Bay or some such (in other words, he was going to stone it up on the beach for a few weeks :lol: ), and some other passenger called over to him and said, öi, when are you guys touring again?"at which point notkeef said, ''oh.... haha... yeah. Next year?" I think he was just taking it all on the chin.

what did you think of the 'make a realistic wish foundation' sketch? normally i don't care too much about taste, but that was a bit odd. dad got offended and changed the channel

i was uncomfortable with it.

i did really like the censored ad on the gruen the other week, though. i thought it was top notch and briefly contemplated starting a thread on it to see what the general reaction would be, but figured maybe not worth it.

i'm glad the thread on australia got closed. is khan around? i wonder who closed it.

I love my superthread peeps and I don't care who knows it. :heart:
They have saved what is left of my sanity and haven't judged me for my awfully bad behaviour. Well not to my face anyway. :giggle:

you're not dumb, you're not making bad decisions. you're brave. you're a friend.

it's simple.

:hug:

i did really like the censored ad on the gruen the other week, though. i thought it was top notch and briefly contemplated starting a thread on it to see what the general reaction would be, but figured maybe not worth it.

Oh, I meant to watch that but haven't gotten around to it.

you never did my review! :depressed:

Shit, was I meant to review you?

Oh, I meant to watch that but haven't gotten around to it.

Shit, was I meant to review you?

it's quite simple and rather blunt. i like it. with issues like tolerance, i'm really not interested in complicated speeches and shit. make the point as quickly and clearly as possible. i support the ad very much and wish the abc had the balls to air it. i wish commercial tv would air it for free. alas. not everyone wants to live in trees and eat lentils like me.

and yes, yes you were!
:grumpy:

no matter :D it's probably best i don't know what you really think of me :lmao:

Oh it's not that sort of love!! Besides, I already have MrCin and CinBoy to keep me busy.

that's what i need! what a cracking idea! i now own a pool so i can finally justify a poolboy! i need a toy. yes. :love:

...oh, who am i kidding. i can't handle the one i have, let alone a second one.

Back
Top Bottom