Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Hill Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, you know. Got way too drunk last night at a mate's place, since today is my day off. Going out for tea tonight with the family, and my sister's boyfriend. First time I'll meet him, he's British and came over from there just yesterday. So that should be pretty good.

And I just ate mi goreng noodles, so shit be alright.

:drool:
I never add the chilli part though. I'm a weakling.

Hmm. Radio Free Europe.

One of the best on Murmur.

Though maybe I shouldn't say that. I find it almost impossible to rank the album because it's so consistent. In my mind, everything from Radio Free Europe to Sitting Still just blurs together into a collective track of goodness.

I'm making taco's for dinner. :drool: Should be doing it right now but the chair is far too comfy.

Mmm, tacos. Shall be burgers in Axverland. I should get onto cooking that ...

Might do tacos tomorrow night. :hmm:

That too.

Well, anyways, I was filling out a job app. Now I'm done. I'll talk at you all later. :wave:

Have a good one, Ashley. :wave:

Man, I'm listening to something that metal's detractors would have a field day parodying. A shockingly produced death metal demo from 1987. Why the fuck am I sitting through this? Well, it's only four songs ... one with a long pretentious "scary" intro.

Aw, I'd let you in anyway.

:giggle: I knew you would. Yer a sucker for any girl that flashes a cute look your way, as are most boys.

I have to investigate power and gas companies. My instinct is to just go for the one that bundles it all together or is a well known brand. My sister would kill me if I did that though. She already goes on and on about how BigPond sucks arse but I like em. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom