Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, fuck off. :doingaphilosophycoursetoo:

:therethere: Lame bean, I didn't mean YOU are a wanker. I meant the delightfully dense David. Sometimes I just want to pat him on the top of his precious little head.

How can Kings of Leon win Record of the Year and not even be nominated for Best Rock Album. Explain that.

How can Kings of Leon win Record of the Year and not even be nominated for Best Rock Album. Explain that.

That song was pretty all over the radio for one thing.

For another, the album was eligible LAST year.

How can Kings of Leon win Record of the Year and not even be nominated for best rock Album. Explain that.

Apparently they are two different things. I heard this on TV last night. But I still don't really understand it.

Record of the year, is a single. or a single track. and best rock album would actually be the whole album. :shrug: Now that I've re-read your post, I think my response was pointless.

Saw a pic of Lady Gaga (maybe) from the Grammys tonight. She looked like a blonde Amy Winehouse impersonator, and you could see the line of her wig BADLY. Maybe it wasn't her. :shrug: I'm not really sure what Lady Gaga looks like.

Oh lulz, Failbriel.

I just can't BELIEVE the old codger released "Book of Love" as the first single. It was ballsy enough to even include it on the album as something new!

However, the lead singer of The Magnetic Fields' cover of "Not One of Us" is amazing.

Now wait, is this that Book Of Love song that's long and boring that I've heard before?

Now wait, is this that Book Of Love song that's long and boring that I've heard before?

were you purposely quoting the song there? :lmao:

Yes, it is, but he's re-recorded it. If you're an obsessed fan like me, you'll notice the subtle differences. The violins are slightly louder, he's singing the I-I-I-I-I part differently, and there are some backing vocals.

Yes, yes I was.

So it's still just as long and boring as it used to be, but in a FAINTLY different way? :wink:

*listening to an artist who hasn't won a Grammy since 2007*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom