Malbun, Liechtenstein Superthread (400 Superthreads!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen snow very rarely, and got a wee bit over-excited.

DPP_0132sml.jpg

All that aside, looks like Vlad's back, or at least lurking here. :wave:

Yeah, after I arrived two days ago. I've really been off and on Interference since MAH NEW BROADBAND was connected. Can't really string a few hours on here like I used to!

Yeah, after I arrived two days ago. I've really been off and on Interference since MAH NEW BROADBAND was connected. Can't really string a few hours on here like I used to!

Too many other internetty distractions now that you can enjoy speeds that aren't going backwards? :wink:

Too many other internetty distractions now that you can enjoy speeds that aren't going backwards? :wink:

You are precisely correct, Ali.

Last night I decided to go on Wikipedia and look up all the old Microsoft computers, from Windows ME to Windows 1. Somewhat enjoyable.

:drool:

Welp, I'm back. Although I'm trying to figure out why I got a McDonald's wrap and iced coffee after going to the gym. Oh yeah, that's because my lunch was a goddamn lentil and tabouleh salad which was so tasteless my stomach started to yell at me.

Lentils are good with other things.

I love well-spiced lentils in other foods, absolutely. And I like tabouleh with other things. My friend's mum, who's Yemeni/Eritrean, makes a really nice lentil salad. But this was just boring. Maybe it would have been alright with something else on the side, but that kind of defeats the whole salad purpose. I need bread with my meals, dammit!

You should've sent us some snow in an esky. :(
My brother did ask me if I could bring some home with me, when I texted him and several others with the exciting news that I was in SNOW... but alas, I don't think it would have survived the trip.

Welp, I'm back. Although I'm trying to figure out why I got a McDonald's wrap and iced coffee after going to the gym. Oh yeah, that's because my lunch was a goddamn lentil and tabouleh salad which was so tasteless my stomach started to yell at me.

That's a good reason to subject yourself to McDonalds... say what you like about it, it has more flavour than lentils.

*cough* Been there, done that..:shifty:

Hey there GG! :wave: How goes it?

Wey hey, it's GG2! How's it going? :wave:

:wave: Yeah, it's been a while, timezones an' all.

I'm doing good, thanks. Been insanely busy so I decided to quit working saturdays to get more 'me' time. Worked my last saturday two days ago.

How've you been?

Given my general distaste for winter, I think summer is the best time for snow! You can just go back down the mountain to summer weather :D

Whereas I, given my general disaste for summer, think summer is also the best time for snow! You can escape summer weather by going up the mountain. :up:

I love well-spiced lentils in other foods, absolutely. And I like tabouleh with other things. My friend's mum, who's Yemeni/Eritrean, makes a really nice lentil salad. But this was just boring. Maybe it would have been alright with something else on the side, but that kind of defeats the whole salad purpose. I need bread with my meals, dammit!

Was Colonel Mayonnaise included?

My brother did ask me if I could bring some home with me, when I texted him and several others with the exciting news that I was in SNOW... but alas, I don't think it would have survived the trip.

Next time bring an esky. :wink:

But photos sum up the memory probably better than a lump of ice in a box. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom