Make me a SuperModel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Is anyone gonna watch this show?? I saw te meet the models and today the first episode. I like it, It;s so different from the oh so cheesey America's Next Top Model.

I hope some people catch it and the great part is that it is on Bravo so you know they are going to repeat the episodes all week long for anyone who misses it ...I already have 3 favorite guys and 2 fav girls..

I'll be watching. So far the one that stuck in my mind since the first episode is Holly - very pretty, and she has a look that's unique from the other girls. Love the bob!

Here are my favorite guys:
1. Ben
ben.jpg

2.Perry
perry.jpg

3.Ronnie
ronnie.jpg

and my wild card:::

Casey
casey.jpg

I think most of those pictures from the website are rather horrid - they don't do anyone any justice. Or favors. :wink:

I like watching Tyson Beckford strut around in a Speedo :drool:

Anyway, I watched and liked it more than ANTM too, less drama I think.

Oh ugh, viewer voting decides who goes? Spare me.

How did Katie get on this show? I think she's rather ordinary-looking. Was she the one voted in by people online?

Bye Sarah:wave:

you know I changed my wild card..I like Dominic..I just wish he would get his act in gear!!!

and Ben..what a cutie he is among my favorites, so I voted for Dom and Ben!

Katy is so forgetful to me, as well as Casey and Aryn

Ronnie has confessed he has a crush on Ben:ohmy:
I swear Ronnie said he has a boyfriend and Ben is married :shrug:

she still looks good

these models are about 2 levels above ANTMs

they must have taken mostly aspiring models

whereas tyra,
grabs random girls in mall parking lots

I like this show better than ANTM. But I am not sure if I like the idea of viewers voting who should be voted off. Who's to say that it won't be fixed anyway?

This week was good too..but I was mad that Aryn was booted when Jay is clearly cute but definnatley not a model:|
Im not too crazy about Kathy either:|

I cant believe I am so crushing on Ronnie!! and he is GAY!...I just love when they dress him up in suits :love:

I still like Perry and Ben

Katie needs to GO.

This is going to sound so shallow and lame, but hey, it's a show about models, right? You're supposed to judge them on their looks.

Katie looks nothing like a model. My reaction to her making the finals was "Really? Her?"

Kinda sorry that I lost track of this thread! I have been watching all season, and Cecy, look back at the beginning, your top 3 men are still in it as well as your top pick female!

Ben looked amazing last week in his shots, Ronnie looked hot, Holly did alright and Perry was, um... interesting, but I dug his face shots more than the whole body shot.

May be down to Holly & Perry.

Back
Top Bottom