Mah new pets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
Got a new bunny rabbit and guinea pig bout a fortnight ago. The lil bugger is quite talented, as the video shows. :D (takes a while for it to get going)

Bunny vid!

We havent named them yet, as we're not entirely sure what sex they are. (I call them freak and bee, as the guinea pig is pretty much black with a stripe down it.) The rabbit is some sort of lop/lionhead cross, but its ears havent flopped down properly, so its got one up and one down. ^_^

guinea pig.

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

guineaside.jpg

Bunny.

Picture007.jpg

bunnyface.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture010.jpg

:wink:

How cute! I miss having guinea pigs. I had one that was pregnant (oops) and then when I moved my room was in the basement and I felt bad, so I adopted them out in pairs to two families that had kids and plenty of room and good grass outside for them to eat. Baby guinea pigs are cuter than kittens and puppies, IMO b/c they are born with their eyes, ears, and noses opened so they are functioning as an adult would from birth.

not this one

goebel_easter_figurine_goebel_no_box_P0000129688S0004T2.jpg

but this one

Herbivores such as rabbits eat their own poop because their diet of plants is hard to digest efficiently, and they have to make two passes at it to get everything out of the meal. This is equivalent to a cow chewing its cud, only cows are able to re-eat their food without having to poop it out first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom