Magazine mail-off, part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Since part 1 is sinking down, here they are again:

1. Post which ones you want. First post gets it.
2. PM me your address. No PM, then post your email address here and I'll contact you.
3. The mag mail-off must be North America only, unless you contact me and we arrange something. It cost me 12 clams to have some records take a nice, unclaimed roundtrip to Austria and back.
4. You can't send me anything in return for these.
5. Since magazine postage is cheap, you don't have to donate it to anyone, although that is still an option.
6. Mags will be mailed folded.

Another 80s round.

#1 Us magazine January, 17, 1983: Dynasty lame-os on cover; two page inteview/article about Sting

#2 People mag August 15, 1983: Scary-ass pic of Ryan O'Neal and Farrah on cover; article featuring pics from Andy Summers' book

#3 People mag November 22, 1982: Mick and Jerry Hall on cover; interview with jilted Jerry inside

#4 Star Hits May 1984: Police on cover; articles on Police, ZZ Top, Lords of the New Church, Cyndi Lauper, Thomas Dolby, Ozzy, small pics of Duran Duran on tour

#5 Star Hits April 1984: Billy Idol on cover; very small U2 mention, articles on Billy Idol, Eurythmics, Duran Duran insert (some pages missing from mag)

The next four are all Flexipop magazine, but none have the flexidiscs.
#6 issue #2 (no date) with the Jam on the cover: interview with the Jam with pics, pic spread of the Police (Andy Summers nearly naked!), Abba, Siouxsie

#7 issue #4 (no date) with Adam Ant on the cover: pic spead of Spandau Ballet, articles/interviews with Sting, Madness, Dave Wakeling, Paul Weller, Adam Ant

#8 issue #13 I don't know who the guy on the cover is: Squeeze, Brian Setzer, The Cure, David Sylvian

#9 issue #23 (late 1982) The Stranglers on the cover: Stranglers, Police, Spandau Ballet, center poster of Duran Duran

The next four are all Downbeat magazine.
#10 November 1982 Pat Metheny on cover: Pat Metheny's the only one I'm familiar with in here

#11 December 1982 Wynton and Bradford Marsalis on cover: three page article on the Clash

#12 January 1983 Woody Shaw on cover: article on Fred Frith

#13 June 1983 Brian Eno on cover: interview with Eno

We'll close this one on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom