Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it out already then?

I was thinking on skipping it, I mean, how good can a real life action movie be based on a cartoon that's based on a manga? :huh: No way they can pull the action stuff off, the hair, the kamehameha's, no way!

I've only seen a trailer...I'd assume its not too far off release.

Apart from Aussie football and soccer, what else would be understood by "football" over there?

Rugby union and rugby league, though typically 'footy' rather than 'football'.

Then if you found an Irish person, you add Gaelic football to the mix ...

ha, well. it's cool wif how it went.

:laugh: i like that idea, i think we can work out the timer on our camera (since we already pretty much have the same one) and do it. there's no way it won't be funny.

and to save making an extra post, football = soccer, and i prefer to watch it over aussie rules.
agreed.

hee, yes. i think i did my timer once for something. it's pretty easy to figure out.

lmao omg, aussie rules.

i think i just died.

i'll have to wait for american dubs too...

The Japanese is seriously bad. :lol: The voices are just weird, Goku has a girl voice and Freeze a total low throaty voice.

Oh oh oh and btw!~ They're aiming to use MOST of the ORIGINAL CAST for the voices! :hyper:

Oh btw Renato, I spoke to Januarystar, and we came to the conclusion that if I sneak in with you guys they're not going to kick me out, since I'm only one person with a group of five.
So I'm going to break the law. :cool: Well, the stadium rules...

awww yay :less jealous:

swoon.gif

Oh btw Renato, I spoke to Januarystar, and we came to the conclusion that if I sneak in with you guys they're not going to kick me out, since I'm only one person with a group of five.
So I'm going to break the law. :cool:

Hey, that's great news!!! I'm glad this is sorted out!

btw: it's very telling that you are informing us about your future illegal activities when we are in Mafia Island.

The Japanese is seriously bad. :lol: The voices are just weird, Goku has a girl voice and Freeze a total low throaty voice.

Oh oh oh and btw!~ They're aiming to use MOST of the ORIGINAL CAST for the voices! :hyper:

this just gets better and better :applaud:

Well, I was closer to crying after I watched it. :yikes:

I just watched it too... and I think I almost cried as well.

the action..
the guns..
piccolo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom