Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: perfect! honestly, i'd love to do that, but yeah, it would be very hard to organise.

Thanks :lol: Should they miss, here's hoping they'll come agian

Oh its nearly impossible for me. I'm struggling as it is!...Work overpaid me for two months (I thought my pay increase had kicked in)...but they kicked it in too early, so I'm earning a few hundred less a month, plus Tafe two days a week, which takes out another couple of days pay....I'm earning about half what I usually am.

I've got tickets to most of the shows I'm after, But have not sorted anything else.....I hope Rudd's money comes in soon, so I can purchase flights.....then I have a foot in the door :crazy:

phew! :D

New Zealand had quite a good series I thought against India, by the way Ax.

Iain O'Brien made his highest ever score - 19 not out :lol:
ha, they're finally done wif that cricket series? it's about time!

(for some reason my satellite company kept showing these games were coming up on the cricket channel, day after day for god...a month at least? idk, this will only make sense to ian probably, or he'll at least be the only one to think i'm not totally insane)

phew! :D

New Zealand had quite a good series I thought against India, by the way Ax.

Iain O'Brien made his highest ever score - 19 not out :lol:

I stopped paying attention because we were playing like rubbish in the early fixtures ...

God I laughed and laughed at what South Africa did to you guys.

I'll buy you a pint for giving me that awesome idea.

:cheers: :beer:

My father might not know about my Europe trip until I'm IN Europe ...

:giggle: Well its a bit harder for me to just sneak off when we live in the same household....maybe I just wont turn up for two weeks.

yeah. i think the closest date to me is raleigh. i'm not driving all that way by myself :tsk:

boo-hoo....The closest date to me is probably Vegas, and I'm going even further! :tongue:

Oh its nearly impossible for me. I'm struggling as it is!...Work overpaid me for two months (I thought my pay increase had kicked in)...but they kicked it in too early, so I'm earning a few hundred less a month, plus Tafe two days a week, which takes out another couple of days pay....I'm earning about half what I usually am.

I've got tickets to most of the shows I'm after, But have not sorted anything else.....I hope Rudd's money comes in soon, so I can purchase flights.....then I have a foot in the door :crazy:

oh wow, so it was bliss for a minute there? that really sucks. oh well, when you're in the midst of a show, it'll all be worth it :)

i reckon i need that 950 very badly... but i don't think i'm going to get it :( the criteria was you had to have filed a tax return last year?

ha, they're finally done wif that cricket series? it's about time!

(for some reason my satellite company kept showing these games were coming up on the cricket channel, day after day for god...a month at least? idk, this will only make sense to ian probably, or he'll at least be the only one to think i'm not totally insane)

you should try following an ashes series :faint:

Well Uwen, i think we should all drown our sorrows.

I stopped paying attention because we were playing like rubbish in the early fixtures ...

God I laughed and laughed at what South Africa did to you guys.

I would have cried and cried, but then I remembered that Ricky Ponting is a prick, so yeah.

oh wow, so it was bliss for a minute there? that really sucks. oh well, when you're in the midst of a show, it'll all be worth it :)

i reckon i need that 950 very badly... but i don't think i'm going to get it :( the criteria was you had to have filed a tax return last year?

Yep. But its going to be worth it, I've wanted to go back to the US the moment we left.....and I wanted to see the east coast..... A Tax Return and earned under $80k.....

If you're part of a family trust....it might have already been done for you......:hmm:

You have until the end of THIS financial year to file for the 2007-08 financial year, and as long as you pay at least a cent in tax, you get it.

I'm too poor to get it. I don't pay a cent in tax - the blind pension isn't taxed. I'm going to try to figure out some way to pay at least a cent for SOMETHING though ... I could use that money too!

Yep. But its going to be worth it, I've wanted to go back to the US the moment we left.....and I wanted to see the east coast..... A Tax Return and earned under $80k.....

If you're part of a family trust....it might have already been done for you......:hmm:

Well Mum did have about 3k whacked in her bank... i'll ask. Cos I bloody deserve, though I didn't file a tax return.

:yikes: looking this up hurt my head.

bah, it's great stuff :love:

:lmao:

I couldn't hear it, cause I don't have speakers hooked up to this comptuer, but :lol:

i'm pretty sure it's chris martin in that video, too

you would need a fucking big bag baby :lol::lol:

I have a big one.....as long as you don't mind curling up for about 16 hours....I'll let you out when I collect the bags at LAX....but then we've gotta go to Toronto!

Only my wife knows how many tickets I've bought so far. It's scary, actually.

Yikes. Well I haven't said to anyone I've tickets yet.....let alone, tickets I cannot cancel!

Tell them you're at your girlfriend's.

:lol:

*On A train in NYC*

Me: Sorry guys you're breaking up
*Welcome To Central Park*
Mum: what the hell was that?
Me: eerrr...Welcome To Kardina Park?

OH MY DEAR GOD, KHAN, ARE YOU STILL HERE?! Have you SEEN the Magic Bullet Express?!?!?!?! There's an infomercial on for it right now, and it's the most epic thing since........the Magic Bullet!

I have a big one.....as long as you don't mind curling up for about 16 hours....I'll let you out when I collect the bags at LAX....but then we've gotta go to Toronto!

Yikes. Well I haven't said to anyone I've tickets yet.....let alone, tickets I cannot cancel!

:lol:

*On A train in NYC*

Me: Sorry guys you're breaking up
*Welcome To Central Park*
Mum: what the hell was that?
Me: eerrr...Welcome To Kardina Park?

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom