Mafia Island, Tanzania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you did read the part where i said if we're joking or wearing the same thing to a sporting event, not to kill us?

cheers , ian

Duly noted. May carelessly disregard.

Negligently yours,
Axver

I'm going to go shower...hopefully the sheinaigans will have stoped when I return.

Cheers,
Daniel

spokenbydanielalmondlabourpartycanberra

Duly noted. May carelessly disregard.

Negligently yours,
Axver

right, will stay out of close range from you.

yours zigzagging away at high speed,
ian

I'm going to go shower...hopefully the sheinaigans will have stoped when I return.

Cheers,
Daniel

spokenbydanielalmondlabourpartycanberra

we're not going to run it into the ground.

cheers , colgan air.

aww thanks een, now we're tied for posts :D

though this now puts me one post ahead of you...

When I saw you guys tied for 145 posts in a recent thread, I thought it should just be merged to read "Kheen 290". :laugh:

When I saw you guys tied for 145 posts in a recent thread, I thought it should just be merged to read "Kheen 290". :laugh:
:lol: that was unintentional! (on my part anyway)

:hmm: if account sharing weren't a no-no, i'd suggest we could register a username for kheen and we could both switch up posting with it or something.

woah, shit. when did we do that?

:hmm: if account sharing weren't a no-no, i'd suggest we could register a username for kheen and we could both switch up posting with it or something.

:laugh: mayhaps once we get married we could become kheen1 and kheen2.

Hey Alison! :wave:

I've seen Effanbee lurking a few times ... she should say hi! Only Liam bites, and we'll throw him a potato so that he's pre-occupied.

woah, shit. when did we do that?

Port St John.

I think Effanbee is Charlotte's mum? :scratch: I'm pretty sure they know each other, anyway.

I haven't seen her post in aaaaages... :hint hint: :wink:

That's some event calendar, Daniel! :up: I should tourify my sig, I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom