Madonna announces world tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
After the Grammys performance.......:hmm:...I might go and check it out.

The Material Girl/Mom will embark on a world tour this summer.
Madonna will open the Confessions Tour in Los Angeles on May 21, work eastward through North America and jump to Europe on July 30 in Cardiff, Wales, it was announced Monday.

"I'm going to turn the world into one big dance floor," the 47-year-old singer said in a statement.

It is Madonna's first tour since the 2004 Re-Invention Tour. She will be supporting her 2005 album, Confessions on a Dance Floor.

Other stops include Las Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago, Montreal, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami and Atlantic City

European destinations include London, Rome and Paris. The tour will also extend to Japan, featuring concerts in Tokyo and Osaka. More dates are expected to be added.

As previously announced, Madonna will make her first festival performance at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., on April 30.

:hyper:

but look at the prices :sick:

US $64.50 - US $354.50

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Mon, 04/10/06 09:00 AM EDT
Get a Text Message Reminder Get a Text Message Reminder

Internet Presale Info
Fan Club Presale:
Start: Tue, 04/04/06 09:00 AM EDT
End: Thu, 04/06/06 05:00 PM EDT
BA Presale:
Start: Fri, 04/07/06 09:00 AM EDT
End: Sun, 04/09/06 09:00 PM EDT

MADONNA
CONFESSIONS TOUR
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
NO CAMERAS/NO RECORDERS
THU JUN 29, 2006 8:00PM

I'll be scooping up a ticket or two.
Only as an investment, though.

Arctic Monkeys tix were 20 bucks, and then were going for 200+ on craigslist.com the next day. Bollocks I'm not missing out on that again.

:happy: :hyper: She's finally coming back to Montreal... after 13 years, it's about time!!!:mad:

I suspect tickets will be impossible to get though... It's the same week as the Formula 1 racing :scream:

zabie said:
:happy: :hyper: She's finally coming back to Montreal... after 13 years, it's about time!!!:mad:

I suspect tickets will be impossible to get though... It's the same week as the Formula 1 racing :scream:
F1 > Madonna

It seems that she's not coming to Lisbon again:( :sad:
I loved to see her concert in September 2004, my expectations were really surpassed.
I just complaint that the DVD from the last tour (that was filmed in my Lisbon show) insists not coming out to sale, and we have only available that stupid documentary.

She's no more expensive than anyone else touring, really. And the deal with the $350 seats is those are the front, center, primo seats usually given to celebs, execs and the like that Madonna instead offers to everyone. Very cool of her. And for a hardcore fan, paying that much to be up front for one night isn't too much of a sacrifice (how many people on this forum paid twice that for GA to U2 last year?).

Anyway, thanks to ICON, I got my tickets. Opening night baby!!!!! I'm so completely excited about this, I love Madonna more than I can say. I was at the opener for the last tour (also at the LA forum) and was utterly blown away. The girl puts on one hell of a show. It was also nice to take part in a fan club presale that actually worked. Huh, imagine that.

Back
Top Bottom