Mad TV Abercrombie and Fitch Hilarious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love MadTv. Well, back in the day when the cool people were on it. :slant:

Will Sasso was the bomb.

I could watch Stuart, Lorraine and Ms. Swan all night. Funny shit.

It has its moments, like Sicy mentioned.

Have you guys seen the Coach Hines sketches?

Have you seen any of the newer SNLs?

They're actually pretty funny. The exodus of some of the cast and new writers might've done some good.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i am the only one that finds mad tv to be highly not the funny?

Nope.

Although I must admit I liked the Stuart character for a while. But like everything else, he lost his luster. :sad:

Sicy said:
Will Sasso was the bomb.

I could watch Stuart, Lorraine and Ms. Swan all night. Funny shit.

I guess everyone else here would get REALLLY annoyed at one of our parties when all of the above show up repeatedly!!

UH HUH HUH!!!

:lol:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i am the only one that finds mad tv to be highly not the funny?
Yeah I've never found it to be remotely funny. The sad thing is that is used to be a pale imitation of SNL, but now SNL is just as bad.

Sicy said:

:applaud: :love:

I was trying to wake Daniel up a few days ago and he kept ignoring me so I got right by his face and said "you better get out of this bed cause someone just peed the DICKENS out of it!" He started cracking up and couldn't pretend he was still asleep.

:lmao:

kafrun said:

GAAAAD, yer cute!

:lol: That lady is really funny.

I like when she yells

STUUAAAART!

Kids in the Hall was funny too. I remember one episode where the short man was in the alley trying to start a fight with a very BIG man and his tall girlfriend( which I think was really a man too)was standing by her short man whiles he got his arse stomped.

:wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
I was trying to wake Daniel up a few days ago and he kept ignoring me so I got right by his face and said "you better get out of this bed cause someone just peed the DICKENS out of it!" He started cracking up and couldn't pretend he was still asleep.

lmao :lol:

Back
Top Bottom