Lyric tag/tip!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The song thread is going along nicely so I thought we could do a lyric one. WE should make it harder and say that the same word can only be used once muwuhahaa I bet you dont though lol
Remember one each, Interland. Try limit it to ONE line of lyrics!

Look at the faces, listen to the bells,
its hard to believe we need a place called hell.

Devil Inside - INXS

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

*winks*
I have a good one
wink.gif

--
h
i

------------------
The FIRST and ONLY Banana

..with the lights out its less dangerous..here we are now..entertain us..

k, lemme check this with u first.. i have to pick one word from the previous line and find a lyric for it.. does it have to be the last word? (like start with the last word)

ah well.. ic

you got a fast car and we go cruising to entertain ourselves - tracey chapman

..You are...the sun..and moon..and stars......

Radiohead - You

..all i want is a room somewhere..far away from the cold night air..with one enormous chair..

her cheek hit a chair and blood trickled down, mingling with her tears, tommy carried on preaching and his voice filled sallys ear - the who

I cried my tears in a mountain stream
They'll sting you one day - The Verve

hes gonna sting you anyway and take you to the hive - eels, hospital food

your soul has crashed into a wall your world just broke to pieces after all - scorpions, heros dont cry

puttin on his little red shoes i see you know hes got clean clothes - van morr, astral weeks

we entertain you with the stars. all sitting on a chair with tears in their eyes, listening to sting. gonna pick up their crashed glasses from the world in their little minds.

now dont go sending all kinds of doctors my way!

Originally posted by Shirley:
puttin on his little red shoes i see you know hes got clean clothes - van morr, astral weeks

Did you know when go you it's the perfect ending... - Sheryl Crow, My Favourite Mistake

*This message was edited my me because the Bold stuff got screwed up in the quote*

[This message has been edited by The_Sweetest_Thing (edited 04-09-2002).]

In the name of love, what more in the name of love? - If you need to ask, you shouldn't be here.
tongue.gif

nce upon a time there was irish ways and irish laws villages of irish ilood, awaking to the morning, awaking to the morning - moving hearts

Back
Top Bottom