lyla

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Is there already a thread on this? If there is go ahead and close it... I cant find a thread on it though so I'm postin

Anyway, who's heard Oasis' "Lyla"? Their new single. Who likes it? I don't know about it yet... I've listened to it, but it's not catchin me... it's a good song but... i don't know... I thought they would release a better song than that... but yea thoughts on it...

i feel the same, who4life.
def. a solid song, very good.
But first single?? maybe it will grow on me.

who4life, do u think you could post a ysi link for this song..... that would be awesome.....

Haven't heard it yet...

I'm trying to get back into Oasis...first album i ever bought was Morning Glory way back in 96....i've been obsessed with live and u2 so oasis has always been at the back of my mind...

Lookin forward to hearing the new material

thanks bonosleftone!

I love it! Oasis are definitely back.......Liam sounds great.....

can this get any better, new u2 tour, new oasis single/album.....oasis tour in the summer.....this is gonna be a good next few months

I liked it. The song is good but the guitars lack a little personality. The beggining of that melody sounds like Street Fighting Man from The Rolling Stones. Coincidence? :eyebrow: Anyway, it's a good song, I doubt it's the best on the record. I'm a little more excited now. Can't wait for the rockers. :)

On first listen, it's not bad. It's not great either. We'll see what I think later.

its a tuuuuuuuuuuune!
"i waited for a thousand years for you to blow me out my mind"

i only just got it last nite the clean version its constently played.

loveing liams voice on it i well thought his voice would have gone a bit shit now but hes not let me down!

Sweet Tart said:
am jealous...wish i could hear it.

then dl it mate, its on the first page of this thread, bottom of the posts

good track deffo, Noel says its the 5th best song on the album, wonder why its the lead single, still good. Proper summer tune.

I totally love it! Liam voice: amazing! Noel's backvoice: amazing!!

The only thing that i dont like that much is the drums, someone have an idea of who's the drummer??

Oasis' back!!

:drool:

Cool! People like it! Woohoo! I guess it was leaked though lol, I didn't realize it was leaked untill yesterday, haha, I wonder if Noel and them are pissed now...

Thanx for postin the link bonosleftone... I just couldnt do it! lol :)

The song finally grew on me though! YAY! I can't wait for the album... May 30th or somethin right? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom