Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this, more than any other reason, is why I think I'd be too wary to ever try drugs if I were interested.

Well, this is why I don't want to try certain drugs as of the moment, certainly. I have an intense phobia of mushrooms as it is, so I'm in constant fear that if I take shrooms, they'll be toadstools. That's my main problem. I'm not that afraid of the more serious drugs.

Well, this is why I don't want to try certain drugs as of the moment, certainly. I have an intense phobia of mushrooms as it is, so I'm in constant fear that if I take shrooms, they'll be toadstools. That's my main problem. I'm not that afraid of the more serious drugs.

Come to Holland. You'll get certified good stuff here in the right place.

Come to Holland. You'll get certified good stuff here in the right place.

Oh, I'm going there alright. :flirt:

Likely I'll visit my sister in England next year, and the talks suggest I can go to some nearby countries too, so I'm thinking Belgium, The Netherlands and the Isle of Man (yeah, so it's the UK too, just saying).

I must be the only person I know who'd rather go to Belgium than France.

:flirt:

Only problem is, I really do need to sleep, but I have a horribly hard time getting to sleep once it's light.

Well then you're already to alte and you can better stay here till it gets dark again! :flirt:

I think something IS happening... I mean, I've been cold all night, but now I'm feeling pretty warm :D

I must admit, I'm not sure it's something I really want to do in the first place.

But then until the start of this year, I said I never intended to get drunk either.

:shocked: wait, you've never been drunk before this year??/

I didn't expect that one!

Oh, I'm going there alright. :flirt:

Likely I'll visit my sister in England next year, and the talks suggest I can go to some nearby countries too, so I'm thinking Belgium, The Netherlands and the Isle of Man (yeah, so it's the UK too, just saying).

I must be the only person I know who'd rather go to Belgium than France.

Belgium has much better beer than france. Win.

:flirt: Definately come over here! We can go to the alien shop together :D

I want to go to Liechtenstein. And hang out in the Kunstmuseum.

Well then you're already to alte and you can better stay here till it gets dark again! :flirt:

I think something IS happening... I mean, I've been cold all night, but now I'm feeling pretty warm :D

But my eyes are about to fall out. :sad:

Hurrah, about time you had a response! :up:

Belgium has much better beer than france. Win.

:flirt: Definately come over here! We can go to the alien shop together :D

:lol: Yeah, you hit that one on the head. How did you know that's what I was interested in? Plus my favourite painting hangs in Brussels, even though it's by a French artist.

Oh boy! And we can test to see if you can get stoned or not! :hyper:

:shocked: wait, you've never been drunk before this year??/

I didn't expect that one!

Nope, I'd never drunk enough. I'd been mildly tipsy, but that was it. Of course, with my alcohol tolerance, I'd had quite enough to get the average person rolling on the floor, but I was fine. I first got drunk in late May. I've only been drunk about four or five times.

I can't stay awake any longer, I don't think so anyway. I think I'm going to bail. It's been a damn fun night.

But my eyes are about to fall out. :sad:

Hurrah, about time you had a response! :up:

:hmm: Get some matches to put them back in?

:lol: well this is the most I've ver had, that and getting cuddly and snogging a friend of mine who happened to be in love with me :uhoh: we ended up dating for a week or 2... then I decided I'm not ever wanting to be seen with a gothic dude, so yea, had to break off..
then when we went o disneyladn with school 4 weeks afte rI broke up it was like 1.30 am when we had to gather and get in thew bus, so I blame lack of sleep and we sorta snogged in the bus. Thank fuck nobody saw that!

:lol: Yeah, you hit that one on the head. How did you know that's what I was interested in? Plus my favourite painting hangs in Brussels, even though it's by a French artist.

Oh boy! And we can test to see if you can get stoned or not! :hyper:

:lol: Well it's the truth. That's why many Dutch people prefer belgium. Belgian beer is best!

:hmm: I've never tried mushrooms, so who knows!

:lol: well this is the most I've ver had, that and getting cuddly and snogging a friend of mine who happened to be in love with me :uhoh: we ended up dating for a week or 2... then I decided I'm not ever wanting to be seen with a gothic dude, so yea, had to break off..
then when we went o disneyladn with school 4 weeks afte rI broke up it was like 1.30 am when we had to gather and get in thew bus, so I blame lack of sleep and we sorta snogged in the bus. Thank fuck nobody saw that!

Oh dear! See, this is the one perk of being the nerdy loser nobody's interested in: it avoids the awkward situations like that. :wink:

Nope, I'd never drunk enough. I'd been mildly tipsy, but that was it. Of course, with my alcohol tolerance, I'd had quite enough to get the average person rolling on the floor, but I was fine. I first got drunk in late May. I've only been drunk about four or five times.
Ah, so what ended up getting you drunk?

I can't stay awake any longer, I don't think so anyway. I think I'm going to bail. It's been a damn fun night.

:sad: Noooooooooo

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom