Lulworth Cove, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm getting the impression alcohol, for whatever reason, does not inebriate her. No matter what it's in. Doesn't matter what she's drinking if her body itself doesn't process alcohol in a way to create a sense of inebriation.

Refer to statement I made after that: She's a freak. :wink:

You're just a freak, then. :laugh:
Seriously, have you drank like, all of your life?
:lol: Thanks, I'm glad you see my point.

:hmm: I think it started when I was around 4 or 5. Just getting sips of wine and such.. when I turned.. 10 or so I got a beer for my birthday, didn't like it back then. At holidays when I was 13 we were in Spain, with loads of other Dutchies.. those boys were 16.. we had loads of fun drinking on the beach.. I can vaguely remember I got tipsy there,.. .we tried pot, but I had too much alcohol to make it work..

Tried it with my best friend this summer when my parents were gone... he got stoned as a shrimp(dutch saying :wink: ) and I felt like, nothing :lol:

Most of those are wussy things. It's right in front of you, GG2 - ABSINTHE.

:uhoh: I'm not sure if I dare to take that stuff... srsly.

:tsk: he's missing out on all the action!

:sexywink: You like to be dominated then?

:scratch: Is it get dominated or be dominated? It both sounds odd to me!
"be dominated", and I like it every now and then.

OH. we can get absinthe here now. It's like, 55% alcohol or some shit and it's missing one of the ingredients ... fuck I forget the name right now, but yeah. She should try 151.
Wormwood?

I want to go to Europe just to drink real Absinthe :drool:

Oh, what happened?
Right, so we were all partying last summer and one of my brother's friends started a bong around. These fuckers are known for putting mushrooms in it and shit, so I was pretty well pissed to start with and normally, I wouldn't have touched it, but I decided why the hell not? After we were all done with it, I ended up on the living room floor, thinking that the room was trying to fucking kill me and swallow me whole.

Deal and deal. :sexywink:

I am totally willing to challenge anybody to a drink-off. Two bottles of the same red wine each. Preferably pinot noir.

:uhoh: I'm afraid I'm not really fond of red wine tho... I'm more into white or rosé..

But for you I could make an exception :flirt:

We should totally have a Superthread gathering in Amsterdam. Bonnie and I can ride kangaroos to the nearest QANTAS rustbucket and fly in, while Chass can swing by Ohio to collect Serena, then we will join up with GG2 and have an absinthe drinkoff. Last person standing gets to actually see U2. This will only be an incentive for Bonnie and I to drink the most so that we both collapse and don't end up seeing U2.

:uhoh: I'm not sure if I dare to take that stuff... srsly.

I would say something like, hey - don't you want to have fun?! but drinking absinthe isn't really about having fun. Drinking absinthe is about getting melancholy over platonic relationships and complimenting the host for their choice of utensils.

We should totally have a Superthread gathering in Amsterdam. Bonnie and I can ride kangaroos to the nearest QANTAS rustbucket and fly in, while Chass can swing by Ohio to collect Serena, then we will join up with GG2 and have an absinthe drinkoff. Last person standing gets to actually see U2. This will only be an incentive for Bonnie and I to drink the most so that we both collapse and don't end up seeing U2.

Okay, that made me laugh. :lmao:

Sounds good, too!

You just want us all to get drunk and have an orgy in real life.

Right, so we were all partying last summer and one of my brother's friends started a bong around. These fuckers are known for putting mushrooms in it and shit, so I was pretty well pissed to start with and normally, I wouldn't have touched it, but I decided why the hell not? After we were all done with it, I ended up on the living room floor, thinking that the room was trying to fucking kill me and swallow me whole.

:uhoh: that's definately a bad trip!

Superthread gathering in Amsterdam. :drool:

Drinking absinthe is about getting melancholy over platonic relationships and complimenting the host for their choice of utensils.

:lmao:

This is also known as "how Axver feels at 5:20am when he's overtired and online".

Wow, I just discovered the cheap way to have absinthe.

Refresh my memory: what are your feelings towards port?

:hmm: I've drunk that once I think. My parents don't like it much so we don't have it here. Same with most sweetish mix drinks, I"m too lazy to buy them myself.

What I can remember is that it was nice actually. I think that was red port :hmm:

You just want us all to get drunk and have an orgy in real life.

No, I get the impression sex is best done sober.

... why the hell do I just have to "get the impression" and not "know"? :(

Hello 5:20am melancholy, how are you?

:lmao: Fucking deal man! I'd love to!

We could have so much fun togheter! :sad:

fuck I'm not gonna bother with backspace anymore, my typing sucks in general and it just get sworse..

No, I get the impression sex is best done sober.

... why the hell do I just have to "get the impression" and not "know"? :(

Hello 5:20am melancholy, how are you?
Well, after that last 'Bailey's & sex' disaster, I can tell you that your impression is correct.

So for future reference, orgy first, drunkeness second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom