Lover, Wiltshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was more like

Friend: What do you think of Lady GaGa
Me: Just Dance is pretty cool.
Friend: UGH! Her music is terrible
Me: Now I'm going to listen to the whole album just to spite you
Friend: It's your funeral*

I am not ashamed to admit that I listen to the Spice Girls :mad:

*Not the actual transcript
I think if you saw my iPod, you'd be horrified.

Hello Axver.

Just in time to witness me commit suicide because I'm listening to Lady GaGa instead of the Killers.

Ashley, has being unable to go to that gig sent you COMPLETELY INSANE?

Because I can call the local asylum to send the men in white coats if that's necessary.

See my post on the previous page to maybe understand a little why...but other than that...yeah, not going to the gig kind of fried my brain.

Woah cin has a new sig? We're not starting a parade any more? :ohmy:

:up: It's more fun kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse!!

I spent my time wisely this morning :lol:

i spent my time this morning reading inane trivia at tvtropes.org
That site is the devil, but has put me off food--all food-- for a while. Anorexia FridgeLogica.

When you think about them too hard, most foods become completely inedible once the Fridge Logic sets in:

Honey, sweet and delicious honey, is basically bee vomit.

Fruits are the eggs and reproductive organs of plants.

Meat of any kind is the muscle tissue of a dead animal.

Anything made from grain is in effect made from grass seeds, which has both the "grass" aspect and the "seeds, which are actually plant eggs" aspect.
Not to mention that canola is properly called "rapeseed".

Eggs? For all intents and purposes; poultry menstruation.
Eggs get even better when you learn what a cloaca is.
They're really GIGANTIC OVULES!

Yogurt and cheese are really moldy, rotting milk.

Any kind of alcohol is the excreta of bacteria feasting on some sort of food allowed to ferment for weeks on end. Yeast and barley, beer. Potatoes gives vodka. Sugar cane, rum. You name it, you can rot it into rotgut.

Depending on the vegetable, you're either eating spine, lung or fat, and just remember that they grow best when they are surrounded by a combination of decomposing life and manure.

If you want squick free food, say hello to salt! Otherwise, you're eating squick! (This message brought to you by the Salt Services Society.)
You mean salt from the sea people pee in and fish shit in?
But why should salt suffer?
Not to mention it's made of Chlorine and Sodium, which this troper has seen kill flies in a jar and the second explode in science class.

White vinegar can be made from ethanol that has been synthesized from oil or natural gas.
Which are just really old compressed plants and probably a few animals as well.

And then there's just plain old water. All water. Water which has been excreted and/or excreted into by SOMETHING at some point in history. No amount of filtration or Brain Bleach can remove that thought from your head. Welcome to the law of conservation of matter, kids.

Well, there goes my appetite.

I was looking for good quotes to use in my sig......but ended up laughing too much and forgetting most of the good ones :doh:

Grungy geese, cin.

Honey, sweet and delicious honey, is basically bee vomit.

Fruits are the eggs and reproductive organs of plants.

Meat of any kind is the muscle tissue of a dead animal.

I have no problem with any of this.

Or the rest, for that matter, but it basically just seemed to expand on those core points.

I think I'll have breakfast.

At 1pm?

IT'S BREAKFAST FOOD!

Way to go there, cin.

I'm just going to have Weet-bix with blueberries and raspberries.

I do that. Weet-bix with Marmite and/or honey is good. (Yes, AND. The two together SURPRISINGLY WORK.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom