Lover, Wiltshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, right.

yes, but what kind of wood are they? And what are they tuned to? And why do I care?
:hmm: Now I HAVE to look those up, GG.
He had to do all the secondary percussion for TSAC with mallets. And I've seen him with brushes, but I can't think of a song where I've actually heard him use them.

Well, ask Edge_Orchestra, he seems to know EVERYTHING about them!

Well, ask Edge_Orchestra, he seems to know EVERYTHING about them!

The ones bound together are called hot rods, "so the drummer can play at full strength and not overpower the band". :hmm:

U2 Feedback - View Single Post - What are their signature styles?

She didn't even see the guy part. And wtf, companies don't care wether what they use is illegal? Has she ever heard of the law? On how a company can be closed down if the fabric they use is illegal?
:doh:

Eh, the "guy" was just because I forgot the rest of her title, I didn't mean it as a suggestion of gender at all. And who knows, maybe some shit like that does happen with jaguar furs in South America. Ah, I don't know.

epic multiquotage.

Right, when he said he was leaving Thursday he did mean Thursday here didn't he.

i fucking hope so

I think he's leaving sometime during Thursday Kiwi time and getting to Memphis on Friday ... fucked if I know whose Friday. He mentioned he might drop in here before leaving.

7:15pm i'm out of auckland, nz6 for the stalkers. then it's friday in memphis i get there, but saturday here.

See that's what confuses the fuck out of me. The arriving on Friday part. Traveling to the US goes BACK in time doesn't it?

i'll lose a few days coming back.

But it takes about 24 hours to fly from Auckland to Memfiz.

longer if the airlines don't want to help!

Yes, though it seems he's taking a very circuitous route.

When I went to the US, I left Queensland very early on our 20/05 ... Gold Coast --> Sydney --> San Francisco --> Chicago --> arrived in Nashville very late on their 20/05. It was about afternoon tea time on 21/05 here.

auckland - los angeles - salt lake city - memphis. thank god memphis is a hub or i'd probably need to make another stop somewhere in there.

correct. and it'll be my friday when he gets here.

:love:

Then that must be the longest fucking flight ever!

shudder

Yeah, does he have any stops in between? Uninhabited Pacific island #103?

And is he staying there OVERNIGHT?

los angeles overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom