Lover, Wiltshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you didn't know this? :depressed: a little part of me just died i think.

If it helps, I've finally heard a Depeche Mode album. They've all suddenly appeared on Napster, far as I can tell.

But, Mad World was a lot more entertaining by Tears for Fears. The other versions just to f'ing sad.

If it helps, I've finally heard a Depeche Mode album. They've all suddenly appeared on Napster, far as I can tell.

But, Mad World was a lot more entertaining by Tears for Fears. The other versions just to f'ing sad.
ooh, which one did you hear?

aww. i grew up listening to tears for fears, i love their first two albums. i listen to them a bit too much i'm sure.

ooh, which one did you hear?

aww. i grew up listening to tears for fears, i love their first two albums. i listen to them a bit too much i'm sure.

Oh crap, forgot the name now. The big one. The one with hall the hits on it. I probably should've listened to something else, cause none of the rest of the tracks could really stack up.

I only know like 2 or 3 songs by them. My problem with New Wave is that all I know are the hits. And they all just seem to be hits. I wish I could find a full GOOD album. That's what I want.

Oh crap, forgot the name now. The big one. The one with hall the hits on it. I probably should've listened to something else, cause none of the rest of the tracks could really stack up.

I only know like 2 or 3 songs by them. My problem with New Wave is that all I know are the hits. And they all just seem to be hits. I wish I could find a full GOOD album. That's what I want.
violator? that's the one with enjoy the silence and personal jesus on it. i'm not a huge fan of that album, i mean i like all the tracks but unsurprisingly, i like their earlier stuff better.

for tears for fears, i recommend songs from the big chair. it's another one of those albums with all the hits, but i think all the tracks are great. their debut, the hurting, is great but it's a tad on the emo side. so you have to be in the right mood for it.

I'm pumped!
LET'S DO THISFUCKING THING!

In this case, what can you find by, say, Agalloch, Orphaned Land, Melechesh, The Morningside, or Anathema?

Or if you REALLY want to ruin your evening (and give up after about ... two minutes), we can crank some Pure Holocaust by Immortal or Hellig Usvart by Horde!

In this case, what can you find by, say, Agalloch, Orphaned Land, Melechesh, The Morningside, or Anathema?

Or if you REALLY want to ruin your evening (and give up after about ... two minutes), we can crank some Pure Holocaust by Immortal or Hellig Usvart by Horde!

I've heard Judgment, I liked that one. Orphaned Land - Mabool; Agalloch - Pale Folklore, Ashes Against the Grain, The Mantle; Melechesh - Emissaries, Djinn, Sphynx; The Morningside - Porch, Road Less Traveled, Mistakes...

But hey! If I'm gonna go all out?

violator? that's the one with enjoy the silence and personal jesus on it. i'm not a huge fan of that album, i mean i like all the tracks but unsurprisingly, i like their earlier stuff better.

for tears for fears, i recommend songs from the big chair. it's another one of those albums with all the hits, but i think all the tracks are great. their debut, the hurting, is great but it's a tad on the emo side. so you have to be in the right mood for it.

Yeah, maybe I'll check out more then. I'm trying to take my mind off missing the Killers concert tonight, so I've been listening to whatever the hell I feel like.

I listen to a LOT of depressing music, I'd probably love this thing.

I've heard Judgment, I liked that one. Orphaned Land - Mabool; Agalloch - Pale Folklore, Ashes Against the Grain, The Mantle; Melechesh - Emissaries, Djinn, Sphynx; The Morningside - Porch, Road Less Traveled, Mistakes...

But hey! If I'm gonna go all out?

Mabool is a fucking classic. I love all three of those Agalloch albums. Emissaries is the place to be for Melechesh. And that must be a different Morningside, since I'm thinking of a Russian band whose sole album is The Wind, The Trees, And The Shadows Of The Past.

I think ... Mabool would be the best choice here. There is a chance you may actually not hate a few of the songs. May.

Mabool is a fucking classic. I love all three of those Agalloch albums. Emissaries is the place to be for Melechesh. And that must be a different Morningside, since I'm thinking of a Russian band whose sole album is The Wind, The Trees, And The Shadows Of The Past.

I think ... Mabool would be the best choice here. There is a chance you may actually not hate a few of the songs. May.

Well then. Mabool it is!

I downloaded Traviud's albums today. I was pleasantly surprised at how good he is.

Yeah, maybe I'll check out more then. I'm trying to take my mind off missing the Killers concert tonight, so I've been listening to whatever the hell I feel like.

I listen to a LOT of depressing music, I'd probably love this thing.
yay! if you ever want suggestions, let me know. their stuff's pretty broad so i feel there's at least one song of theirs, if not a whole album, that'll please any taste. well, unless you're axver.

lol, you might like it then. mad world's on it, though i'm guessing the other songs of theirs you know aren't. if i guessed, i'd bet you know mad world, shout, and possibly everybody wants to rule the world.

yay! if you ever want suggestions, let me know. their stuff's pretty broad so i feel there's at least one song of theirs, if not a whole album, that'll please any taste. well, unless you're axver.

lol, you might like it then. mad world's on it, though i'm guessing the other songs of theirs you know aren't. if i guessed, i'd bet you know mad world, shout, and possibly everybody wants to rule the world.

Yeah, the only reason I listened to Violator is cause you weren't around.

If there's one thing I know it is ALL of the New Wave hits for the most part. I mean, I WANT to know more, I hate not knowing more. I'm making it my goal from here on out to know more.

:D

Yeah, the only reason I listened to Violator is cause you weren't around.

If there's one thing I know it is ALL of the New Wave hits for the most part. I mean, I WANT to know more, I hate not knowing more. I'm making it my goal from here on out to know more.
awww :cute:

:hi5: i think i have every new wave song on my computer (everything i like, anyway). it's great.

I somehow read "goal" as "goat" and that sentence became hilarious.

Just for you, I'm getting a goat, and I'm naming him New Wave

Hopefully he'll be as cute as one of these goats

goats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom