Love Monk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobeatle

The Fly
Their showing the early series of this in the U.K, its so original and cleverly written and painfully funny with Monk [a detective] unable to control his compulsive disorders...and Sharona is such a babe:sexywink:

Tony Shaloub is genius in this series. :up: :up: :up: I catch the show whenever I can - although it occassionally scares me when I recognize Monk exhibiting some of my own behaviors! :yikes: :giggle:

I liked the early seasons with Bitty Schram as Sharona. I watched one episode with that chick from Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place and that was it for me and Monk. There's just something about her that makes my skin crawl. Blech!!

Yeah, the dynamic between Tony Shaloub & Traylor Howard isn't as good to me as it was between him & Bitty Schram... But I still have all the supporting cast to help me overlook her. :laugh:

Yeh we havent got to that series with the new sidekick yet, just hope the quality of the plots havent gone downhill.

Monk :drool:

I dont' like Traylor, but at least now I can watch the show without getting a little nautious seeing her.

Lol I don't even remember posting in this thread but I went searching for the monk thread

Did anyone watch the finale tonight ?!

Beachballs :hyper:

Rock and roll

and the PAYPHONE!!!!

When is this show on in the UK now? It used to be on Saturday afternoons on BBC2 but I haven't seen it in a while.

It was on BBC1 Tilli, in the afternoon but they replaced it with that crap " Murder She Wrote" i think were up to series three or whenever that new side-kick came into it.

The Beeb seem to do that alot - change programme times or move slots around for shows :rolleyes: I can never follow when things are on. Though I have to confess I kinda like "Murder, She Wrote" :reject:

Back
Top Bottom