Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I KNEW Charlie was going to take some of that heroin, but I'm still disappointed that he did.

And I was not expecting to see that when the hatch finally was opened. Now I'm going to spend all summer wondering where that tunnel leads.

Is it September yet???

WildHoneyAlways said:
What happened to Sawyer?!! Why would those guys want walt?

PS I miss Boone.:sad:

It was kind of cool though, when you realized that when Rouseau said "they're coming for the boy", it didnt' mean for the baby, it meant Walt.

But poor Walt :sad:

It's going to be hard waiting until September (not that they'll solve anything anyway - we still don't know what Lostzilla is :grumpy: ).

Last edited:
Oooooooooo! I didn't make the Walt/baby connection! But why? Are they going to sell him?

What could have dragged Locke through the jungle? "Lostzilla", that's a perfect description. For real, it needs to be September. ::mad:

kellyahern said:
It was kind of cool though, when you realized that when Rouseau said "they're coming for the boy", it didnt' mean for the baby, it meant Walt.
yeah i didn't see that coming either. and good call kellyahern, knowing that ardzt (sp?) was going to bite the big one.

so now we have to wait until next season to find out:
- what happens to walt, sawyer, michael and jin
- whether the people who kidnapped walt are indeed 'the others' (i think so, who else would they be?)
- what's in the damn hatch, where does it lead to? (i just knew that we wouldn't get to see what was inside! :mad: )

i wonder if 'the others' will go after the remaining survivors now that they have walt.
i also think that the seeds have been firmly planted for a jack vs. locke rivalry.

i liked the part at the beginning where ardzt is bitching at hurley about their little clique and that jin doesn't catch fish for everyone, and that there are a lot of people on the island who have managed to lose weight... :laugh: and did anyone catch when sawyer called michael and jin "han solo and chewie"? that was hilarious! :lmao:

Am I the only person not interested in the hatch? I was intrigued in the beginning, but they milked that damn hatch storyline for all it's worth this season. The raft scene with Walt and Michael would've been a compelling ending. I can't get the image of Walt being whisked away by the loonies out of my head. So creepy! :yikes:

Great finale though. Hurley's airport woes were hilarious. :up:

Queen Bee said:

Great finale though. Hurley's airport woes were hilarious. :up:

Yeah! I loved when the lady at the gate said "This is your lucky day." :wink:

"Uh Jack, you got some Arzt on you"

Best line of the night.

I'm pissed Charlie took the drugs. I could have sworn Sayid knew about Charlie's drug problem, why make him stop at the plane. I mean he figured out Rouseau's screwed up logic, couldn't he have figured out that he was detoxing all that time ago.

They should have ended with the Walt scene, that was seriously freaky. Maybe "the others" are descendants of the Black Rock survivors, or the survivors themselves. Although I did figure that they wanted Walt and not turniphead/Aaron.

So now the mystery hatch is now the mystery tunnel.

phanan said:

Did anyone else think it sounded mechanical in some fashion? I could have sworn that is what I heard.

I heard that too. To me it sounded almost like a chain unspooling off a huge wheel. There is definitely something not organic about Lostzilla.

Anyone else pick up on the numbers stuff...Hurley's mumbling the numbers, Kate says "I though I heard you say 23", Hurley says "does 23 mean anything to you?"
She says the Aussie farmer turned her in for $23,000.00
And the flight boarded the airport in Sydney at gate 23.

As soon as Rousseau said she heard the whispers saying they were coming for the boy, I knew that Walt was the target, figured Walt knew too( but apparently not) thats why previously when Michael found out Walt burned raft #1, he said that they didn't have to go, Walt said, "Yeah we do". Obviously those were "the others" who grabbed Walt.

I thought the show last night was good. I wasn't expecting Walt to be the "boy" either. As for Jin, I thought I saw him dive into the water after Sawyer fired the gun. Sawyer, I couldn't tell if he dove or fell into the water. Poor Michael, feeling helpless as he watched them take Walt.

Was it just me that loved Sawyer's facial expression when they found out "the others" came for Walt. Those eyes!! :combust:

I felt the show dragged a bit last night. I felt like it was mostly everyone transporting dynamite thru the forest. Well-written of course, but very slow. The good stuff really happened in the last 15 minutes.

mdw3935 said:
As for Jin, I thought I saw him dive into the water after Sawyer fired the gun. Sawyer, I couldn't tell if he dove or fell into the water.
Sawyer was shot and fell in the water, Jin yelled "Sawyer!" and dives in after him.

As for Michael, during the airport flashback, he's on the phone with his mother trying to get her to take Walt, he doesn't want him...so he ends up getting his wish when the others take him away, I'm sure somehow that'll come into play for the explanation of things somewhere around 2009 or so when they start answering some questions.

Did anyone see the "super secret scene" on Good Morning America today? I set my VCR to record, but I'm dying to know what it was.

Great finale!! I'm going to go crazy before September.

I hope Sawyer isn't dead! It looked like he popped up and was swimming, so hopefully he isn't seriously injured. I think he might be my favorite character. :reject:

About Charlie's drug habit, I think only Locke knows--but I think he might have told Hurley? Didn't he say something like "I was a junkie before I got here" and Hurley told him he was a millionaire? And the hobbit thought he was taking the piss out of him. :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:
About Charlie's drug habit, I think only Locke knows--but I think he might have told Hurley? Didn't he say something like "I was a junkie before I got here" and Hurley told him he was a millionaire? And the hobbit thought he was taking the piss out of him. :wink:

Yes, Hurley knows. In the episode with Hurley's flashback, at the end Charlie told him that when the plane crashed, he was in the bathroom looking to score.

Hewson said:
Anyone else pick up on the numbers stuff...Hurley's mumbling the numbers, Kate says "I though I heard you say 23", Hurley says "does 23 mean anything to you?"
She says the Aussie farmer turned her in for $23,000.00
And the flight boarded the airport in Sydney at gate 23.

Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez), the girl we saw in Jack's flashback at the bar last week, told Jack she'd be seated at the back of the plane in seat 23(B/D?). TV Guide reported that she's going to be a regular cast member next season. :hmm:

U2democrat said:
OK raise your hand if you jumped when the dude (arzt?) exploded...:wave:

:wave:

I thought for sure we would be seeing more of him next season. Guess I was wrong! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom