Lost (the show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok
i watched it,

it is Charlie and Claire talking about the French lady
Claire says she was afraid they would come back after the baby and that is why she did not name him

Charlie says the French lady is a nutter

the French lady is squatting on the beach, she finds a wild bird egg cracks it open and eats it raw

that’s about it

Queen Bee said:
Re: the cursed numbers

Check this out: http://thenumbers.greatestjournal.com/ :ohmy:
holy crap. :crack:

edited to add:

does anyone else think this is messed up????

losttat.jpg

Last edited:
U2democrat said:
OK raise your hand if you jumped when the dude (arzt?) exploded...:wave:

I must be a horrible person, but I couldn't help but laugh. :reject: I just thought "well, I guess they will be careful with that stuff now..."

And the "Uh, Jack...you got some Artz on you" was a great line!

Anyone else read the TV Guide articles this week about Lost?
One of the hints for season 2 is that Arzt will become more of a main character next season.
In what way? Scooped up in a bowl?:huh:

Haha.

I guess it will be flashback only for him.

By the way, is there a record for landing the most TV Guide covers in one season, because I think Lost just broke it. The show is great, but TV Guide has been going just a little bit over the top with it.

Hewson said:
Anyone else read the TV Guide articles this week about Lost?
One of the hints for season 2 is that Arzt will become more of a main character next season.
He seemed pretty bitter about life
and somewhat knowledgeable about explosives.

there is a back story there

Maybe "the Others" will take the little bits of Artz and clone him. :yes: :D

deep said:

He seemed pretty bitter about life
and somewhat knowledgeable about explosives.

there is a back story there

He was a high school science teacher... who wouldn't be ;)

Seriously though...if the plane was leaving on sept. 22...shouldn't he have been teaching and not coming back from vacation? Maybe there is a back story...:hmm: or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

myusernamehere said:

Seriously though...if the plane was leaving on sept. 22...shouldn't he have been teaching and not coming back from vacation? Maybe there is a back story...:hmm: or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

Good point. Maybe he taught at a year-round school, and they weren't in session then? I dunno....I think I'm reaching. :wink:

How many times was he married?

When he was bitching to Hurley

and he says "She says, blah. blah,blah"

that guy was over the edge.

I think he took the plane down.

Oh my god deep, where did you get that?? If that's for real...wow. You could hear the mechanical aspect of Lostzilla as it dragged Locke through the trees, but this is absolute confirmation of the fact. Wow.

I smell a hoax by J.J. Abrams!!

Seriously, look how perfectly the paper is "crumpled" and the prop-like handwriting. It looks like something from a set!

He could be giving fans a treat though, since we got absolutely squat in the finale. :)

I'm tempted to sign up for Season 2 updates. :hmm:

indra said:

I must be a horrible person, but I couldn't help but laugh. :reject: I just thought "well, I guess they will be careful with that stuff now..."

And the "Uh, Jack...you got some Artz on you" was a great line!

How did I miss this part? When did he blow up?!

***WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD***

"Lost" Gets Fresh Blood

By Marcus Errico

Looks like Jack, Sayid, Kate, et al. are getting some more company on mystery island.

ABC confirmed Monday that Michelle Rodriguez will join Lost's cast of castaways full-time next season. The news was first reported by E! Online TV columnist Krisitin Veitch. (This story contains possible spoilers, so consider yourself alerted.)

In part one of last season's finale, Rodriguez's character, Ana-Lucia Cortez, was briefly shown in a flashback scene flirting with Matthew Fox's Jack in a Sydney airport bar before the ill-fated Oceanic flight 815 boarded. She and Jack compared seat assignments (Jack was in the middle of the plane, she was in the tail section) before she got a cellphone call and left him hanging.

Although ABC and Lost masterminds J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof won't say exactly in what capacity Rodriguez will be appearing, speculation is already rampant that she will not be relegated merely to flashbacks. Lost message boards are filling up with possible scenarios to explain her character's addition to the cast, with the leading theory being that, as some of the plane-crash survivors surmised during the first season, passengers in the tail section of the airliner landed on an as-yet unexplored nook of the island and will be reunited with the main ensemble in season two.

When last we left the show, which was one of the season's biggest rookie hits, averaging nearly 16 million viewers, Jack, Locke, Kate and Hurley had blasted opened the mysterious hatch and found...a long, dark passageway. Meanwhile, Michael, Walt, Jin and Sawyer's boat ride was interrupted by the less than neighborly "Others," a group of men who intercepted the raft, kidnapped the seemingly clairvoyant Walt, shot Sawyer and blew up the vessel. Michael was left treading water among the wreckage as Jin dove in to try to save Sawyer.

In an interview on Los Angeles' KROQ radio last week, Abrams said the raft crew will eventually make it back to the island, but come ashore away from the rest of their pals, possibly setting up the discovery of Rodriguez's character and perhaps other survivors. Abrams also suggested that one of the stars is unhappy with his current contract and will likely be killed off at the beginning of the second season and won't be featured in any further episodes, even in flashbacks. The producer didn't drop any hints, but, per message board speculation, the leading candidate appears to be Naveen Andrews, who plays Sayid.

Aside from the Rodriguez casting tidbit, the show's brain trust is throwing another bone to loyal fans to keep them occupied over the summer. A new Website has been launched for Lost's fictional Oceanic Airlines at Oceanic-Air.com, containing secret messages, behind-the-scenes info on the show and a trailer for season two. (Hint: Use Hurley's cursed numbers, if you dare.)

Rodriguez, 26, hit Hollywood's radar after her breakout performance in the Sundance hit Girlfight. She has also appeared in The Fast and the Furious, Blue Crush, Resident Evil and S.W.A.T. She recently wrapped the Wes Craven-produced horror flick Breed and a voice role in the Latin-themed animated film Sian Ka'an with Salma Hayek and Alfred Molina.

The first season of Lost will be available on DVD on Sept. 6, ahead of the debut of the second season, which will now air in the 9 p.m. slot on Wednesday.

SPOILERS ALERT!

Abrams also suggested that one of the stars is unhappy with his current contract and will likely be killed off at the beginning of the second season and won't be featured in any further episodes, even in flashbacks. The producer didn't drop any hints, but, per message board speculation, the leading candidate appears to be Naveen Andrews, who plays Sayid.

Give the guy a friggin raise.

he is a movie star for christs sake

important character, i'd hate to see him go!

deep said:

no kidding.

and i'd hate to see shannon become any more whiny than she already is.

deep said:
SPOILERS ALERT!

Abrams also suggested that one of the stars is unhappy with his current contract and will likely be killed off at the beginning of the second season and won't be featured in any further episodes, even in flashbacks. The producer didn't drop any hints, but, per message board speculation, the leading candidate appears to be Naveen Andrews, who plays Sayid.

Seriously. The show wouldn't be the same without him. :down:

Before I read the last sentence, I was hoping they'd hint that it was the actress that plays Kate. That'd be a dream come true. :love:

Last edited:
Oh no! I hope it's not Sayid. :( I really like him. I think he's one of the more interesting characters on the island.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom