LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait! :hyper: I'm also excited to get the inevitable mega box set of all the seasons once it's all over. :drool: I've wanted to buy the DVD's, but decided to hold out for the entire series at once.

I am psyched for the ending!

I am so glad that ABC had the balls to okay terminating a successful show. If more U.S. TV shows were envisioned as mini-series versus unending tales, I think we would see so much better, well-written TV.

I am so glad that ABC had the balls to okay terminating a successful show. If more U.S. TV shows were envisioned as mini-series versus unending tales, I think we would see so much better, well-written TV.

That's common practice with UK shows.

Does anyone know who sings Amazing Grace in the new promo? I've only seen it once and the one on You Tube is crappy. It sounds a bit like Willie Nelson.

At least this is the only season you've had to wait for.

:lol:

BABYLON 5!:hyper::heart::drool:

I started watching Lost a few eps in. But I had a often nasty roommate who would hog the TV, so after a time I gave up.

I remember reading a bit of a review that "they food a door* and oh that made a different type of show. ( more SF maybe) I think they might have been referring to the hatch./

I caught eps from S2 & S3 on occasion

ANy way I got a TV 2 years ago or so, and remembered to look for it in syndication.

I've seen parts of S4 . ALmost al of S1 , some of S2. Have been catching S% some in first run and now the rest inS Yndie!

I'm pshyed!:hyper::hyper:

and happy to share seeing it w people! :wave:

I've seen parts of S4 . ALmost all of S1 , some of S2Have been catching S% some in first run and now the rest in SYndie!

that was supposed to say "been cathing S5" ...

But :hmm:I actually i don't thnink i saw any of S5 in first run... maybe one?
I know I didn't see the last one! :lol:

I know because i read the synopsises on Lost-TV.I couldn't wait any longer to know what was more or less going on, before s6 starts!

A great site I discovered late last week, but it suddenly yesterday & today-- has be unable to conmect and i've tried on 2 diferent palces, and search engines.

So I have been following it ( S5) in it's reruns since eps of season! 5 started up again!

oh and FYI

the actor who plays Dianelle Rosseau was a key actor in...Babylon 5.

Oh thank god! I've been searching the ABC site trying to confirm because I didn't think ABC had lost it that bad. (oops pun :lol: )

By the way, (speaking of confirmed rumors) I had mentioned this in a Lost thread a long time ago, but forgot about it. Has anyone here ever listened to the whisper tracks that are in every episode supposedly? (The two men and 1 woman's voices that have carried on a conversation throughout every season of Lost) It's said they seem to be observers that make comments about the characters, sort of like they are watching over or even replaying what's been going on since the beginning. I'm just wondering if it is even true since they say you can only hear them through a certain audio program. :shrug:

There are transcripts of the whispers over at Lostpedia.

It's theorized that the whispers are actually our Losties on the Island, but in an alternate reality, or that they're from some of the people that died on the Island.

Either way, I trust that we'll get an answer on the whispers at some point this season.

:lol:

We'll see.

I don't have hopes for lots of answers. I'm already satisfied with the answers we've gotten, so this final season is just a bonus.

I'm curious, what answers are you satisfied with? Do you think they could just end the series now with what they've answered?

I would put the whispers as one of the bigger mysteries that they'll answer this season. Sure, some other details will be put by the wayside (Henry Gale, for example), but others will be paid off by the finale.

Holy shit, that promo is awesome. I seriously cannot wait.

At first I was confused about what whispers you were talking about, but then my coffee kicked in, and I remembered. :lol: That's definitely one of the biggest mysteries that I want answered.

I can't wait either... :hyper:

I better go watch some shows again cuz I don't remember hearing the whispers.. :reject:

i am a loser ok.. I admit it..:sad:

No you're not :) You can't hear them. I know there are some louder whispers that we all can hear that maybe you missed. But there are also lots more that you can't hear because they are hidden unless you have a certain audio program (supposedly, which is why I asked if anyone here has ever actually heard these hidden whispers) I know the creators have said that there are some questions that will not be answered. They are not going to sew everything neatly up for us, there will be some things left to your own imagination and theories, but I do hope for the whisper answer at least! Thanks for your replies guys :wave:

I din't watch "Survior"....... except for some 10 - 15 mins here & there years back ....

SO... a few days back I was flipping through my TV channels. I stoped on Survivor for a few secs because I saw the jungle-ish Palm Trees as they were voting someone off ?

ALL I could think of seeing that scenery was....
....."I can't wait for LOST/S.6 to start !! :hyper::lol::lol:

THANKS for the vid, Thora! :wave:

:hmm:
I should seaech up the thread forS.5>>> to see what you all have said ! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom