LOST: The Final Season

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful if you're watching Comedy Central (or other channels, too) today. There's been a few promos with new footage being shown.

They're saying the season 6 DVD's and apparently the complete series box set will be released Aug. 24 this year, much earlier than the usual Dec. dates.

They're saying the season 6 DVD's and apparently the complete series box set will be released Aug. 24 this year, much earlier than the usual Dec. dates.

This makes me SO happy! :drool:

I already own all five seasons but a box set would be so :drool:

I've been holding out for this box set, but it's been SO hard to wait. Guess I'd better start putting away my pennies for this. :wink:

And I think I'm outta this thread too until the first episode airs. :lol:

I thought the title was self explanatory, that's why I didn't use a spoiler tag...and the image doesn't give anything away

:shrug:

I'm so upset I called my cable provider and had them remove ABC from my line up.
What's the point the whole season is spoiled, now.

The entire first episode has leaked and is out there for those interested (check Lostpedia) but don't waste your time on it. It's a cam version from the premiere they did in Hawaii on the beach, and the video is crooked and the audio is plain awful. I didn't watch any more that the first couple of minutes which is nothing but the end of last season's finale.

Lost : The Final Chapter is being shown on my local channel tonight - I think it's being shown on the American channel on Tuesday night. Not sure if it's part 1 or just a compilation of past events, because I think Part 1 of the new series is called LAX. :hmm:

OrA,

please do not interrupt the pissing and whining :madwife:

you ruined the anticipation and happiness for dozens of people for the rest of 2010.

for you to purposely come into this thread and post something like that and not put it in a spoiler tag is bad enough. then you say you did it deliberately? this is trolling and is absolutely not acceptable.

I was kidding

LOST showdowns:

CampbellLOST2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom