LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluer White said:
Something I found on another site...

Key observations from last night's episode:

-the word on the keyboard button was 'execute'

-the # on the painted mural that Jack sees underground is 108.
108 is the total of the lotto #s: 4 8 15 16 23 42

-the guy who died in the ER next to Sarah may be Shannon's Dad: The EMT said his name was Adam Rutherford (sp?) and that he was 57.

-the guy's time of death was 8:15 - the # of the toy plane that Kate has is 815

-About our friend w/ the gun to Locke's head: his name is Desmand.
A gent by the name of John Desmand Bernals once created a biodome:

http://www.david darling. info/encyclopedia/B/BernalJD.html

Great observations!!! I totally missed most of that!!!:ohmy:

Holy crap! I totally missed the connection of the deceased Mr. Rutherford with Shannon. I don't think it was her husband, though. Shannon might be a gold-digger, but I don't think she would marry a 57-year old guy. Plus, this happened at least five years ago or so (based on the timeline Hewson posted, which I agree with). And Shannon is in her early 20s I figure, so I doubt she was married five years ago.

lmjhitman said:

haha, when i first started watching last season, i couldn't keep all the characters' names straight, so i kept calling him 'charlie' from party of five. then i realized that there was an actual character named charlie, but i had been calling HIM 'merry'. :shifty:

omg. My sister and I have been doing the same thing! :lol:

Shannon's Fiance??

That was Sarah in the flashback (Jack's future wife). She was supposed to marry that guy, but he looked terrified at the thought that she would need medical help the rest of her life; so he probably skipped out.

Adam Rutherford was in the other car and died; thus the speculation that he was Shannon's father.

myusernamehere said:
Shannon's Fiance??

That was Sarah in the flashback (Jack's future wife). She was supposed to marry that guy, but he looked terrified at the thought that she would need medical help the rest of her life; so he probably skipped out.

Adam Rutherford was in the other car and died; thus the speculation that he was Shannon's father.

Her fiance was such an ass. As soon as Jack told him that she may need medical help from then on you could see in his face that he was NOT prepared to be there for her.

Check out this freaky website! It is so creeeeeepy...

What Walter said!!

Last edited:
Oh I found something else of interest! This is too good!

Go to: http://oceanicflight815.com

Click on the bar code that is at the bottom of the screen.

Type in: theislandiswaiting

Hit: submit

HOLY CRAP! What does it all mean??? Before anyone asks, this is am ABC/Touchstone site and not a fan site so this is a real page. Maybe a fake one to fake us out? These people are geniuses!

And I giggled at Jack's 'electrical storm' of adrenaline, lol.

myusernamehere said:

And I believe somewhere in season 1 it was mentioned that Shannon's father was killed in a car accident.

7661102.jpg

the Rolling Stone web site has an article about Evangeline too if anyone's interested

MrsSpringsteen said:
7661102.jpg

the Rolling Stone web site has an article about Evangeline too if anyone's interested
Article...yeah I'll check it out for the article, not the lingerie pictures, just like people read Playboy for the articles...yeah thats it.:wink:

I rewatched the opening sequence again

The chamber is definitely retro, real to real, turn tables, and his surveillance is not even remote cameras (he has electricity) but a series of remote controlled mirrors with high power search light viewed through telescope?

Hewson said:

Article...yeah I'll check it out for the article, not the lingerie pictures, just like people read Playboy for the articles...yeah thats it.:wink:

I hate to tell you but there aren't any other pictures on the web site, so you'll have to buy the magazine

After he makes his protein fruit blender breakfast drink

He goes to red-refrigerator (with bio-hazard sign on it?)
and gets Rx injection powered by C02 canister?
Note here: the serum is in bottles with THE NUMBERS on the label!

MrsSpringsteen said:

I hate to tell you but there aren't any other pictures on the web site, so you'll have to buy the magazine
Dagnamit.

I cancelled my subscripton years ago when I noticed that they no longer paid attention to music.

deep said:
After he makes his protein fruit blender breakfast drink

He goes to red-refrigerator (with bio-hazard sign on it?)
and gets Rx injection powered by C02 canister?
Note here: the serum is in bottles with THE NUMBERS on the label!

Ohhh, numbers and serum TOGETHER!! Now I have to think about more stuff...jebus!

Last edited:
:drool: I finally sat down and watched this episode. I just HATE for them to end. I think I could sit and watch Lost for days on end.

EPandAmerica said:
I think I could sit and watch Lost for days on end.

That's what I did when I rented season one the week before season two premiered. It was great to see back to back episodes with no commercial breaks. You can really get into it.

David Schmader of The Stranger wrote
I missed every single episode of this show's first season, but after hearing from a trusted friend that it's the most intoxicating weekly hour of TV since the golden age of Melrose Place, I am counting the minutes until the Lost Season One DVDs become available.

If there's anything better than watching a thrilling full-season of a brilliantly entertaining TV show over the course of a weekend without commercials, I don't know what it is

I just watched part of the beginning episode again where Desmond puts the record on. I was wondering to myself how many people under twenty were watching that and going what the hell is that machine he's using?:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom