LOST: Season 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty certain, it was supposed to be 2 weeks of haitus but they pushed one more week, I read TV Guide got it wrong and also is advertising a new episode tonight, but whenever in doubt just go to the Fuselage those guys know pretty much everthign I've actually gotten headaches from reading all their observations:wink:

Mofo said:
I'm pretty certain, it was supposed to be 2 weeks of haitus but they pushed one more week, I read TV Guide got it wrong and also is advertising a new episode tonight, but whenever in doubt just go to the Fuselage those guys know pretty much everthign I've actually gotten headaches from reading all their observations:wink:

I will go check it out:wink: they ran another commerical for the new episode tonight:scream: why must they taunt me so:scream:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

I will go check it out:wink: they ran another commerical for the new episode tonight:scream: why must they taunt me so:scream:

Just got this from the website...:sad:...it's a repeat if this is correct. I really don't think they can afford to go a few weeks like this without people losing interest. Last week's show was filler, IMO...I'll be going back to music and reading full-time if that keeps up.

Next Episode: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 9/8c
"Adrift"
With the abduction of Walt fresh on their minds and their raft destroyed, Michael, Sawyer and Jin fight for their lives and discover a new predator in the roiling ocean. Meanwhile on land, Locke must descend into the hatch when one castaway goes missing inside.

There are certain "it shows" that I have never seen an episode of.... allmost by design. This is one of them. X-Files is another. The minute somebody says; "You gotta see this show!" I avoid it like the plague.... I'm not a tv snob, I just hate following the crowd.

* ducks and covers head to avoid the bashing I'm about to take......

......and.......... BEGIN.

:reject: :coocoo:

Hewson said:
Just another reason to hate baseball.

Laird/Bono, I tend to avoid hype myself and most of the time it is justified but every so often you end up missing out on a good thing by being that way.

true...true... alot of it has to do with time also, I work at night mostly and don't really go out of my way for ANY show.... I hate tivo and taping shows is a pain in the ass (piles of tapes I never watch)
Most times I catch up with these type of shows when they go into syndication.

My TV WAS WRONG!!!!!:madwife: it was a repeat:madspit:

now I believe it! You CANNOT believe everything you see on TV:angry:

True, but the networks plan their schedule well enough in advance to think that maybe there would have been a combatant in the World Series that somebody would have cared about...just not this year.

Dismantled said:

I take it back...

I blurted it out in a moment of frustration:lmao:

LOL! ok...I love so much this show, it's pretty much the only show I watch besides sienfield reruns:wink: I also want answers but I love the character developments, besides more answers would mean less seasons so I don't have a problem with all the taunting as long as they make interesting episodes, now the reruns on the other hand are quite annoying...

Mofo said:

LOL! ok...I love so much this show, it's pretty much the only show I watch besides sienfield reruns:wink: I also want answers but I love the character developments, besides more answers would mean less seasons so I don't have a problem with all the taunting as long as they make interesting episodes, now the reruns on the other hand are quite annoying...

I love all the taunting:love: I actually think they have given out too many answers this season:yikes: the suspense and confusion were great the first season:up:

I watch this and sienfield too:lmao:

reruns:angry: they better knock that crap off and show me something NEW!

Well looks like next week is a new episode and a big one...then we'll get to see the 40 days of the other survivors so it should be good

Mofo said:
Well looks like next week is a new episode and a big one...then we'll get to see the 40 days of the other survivors so it should be good

That is the best news I have heard all week:applaud:

Palace_Hero said:
OK. Point taken. Now lets leave that.

What is the deal with the tat?

Please boy, stop making a big fuck of your life. Are you that free? Go find some other band or singer you actually LIKE and make others and yourself happy by posting at their forums. You only live once.

And please don't touch Adam or PLEBA.

Back to much more important things than trying to show a troll how to lead his life decently, LOST: We (my family) like Sayyid! Over in my country we are still having the 1st season. Last 3 episodes. Where Michael's ship is about to be launched! I think Jin's kinda hot too!

i_love_adam said:

Please boy, stop making a big fuck of your life. Are you that free? Go find some other band or singer you actually LIKE and make others and yourself happy by posting at their forums. You only live once.

And please don't touch Adam or PLEBA.

Back to much more important things than trying to show a troll how to lead his life decently, LOST: We (my family) like Sayyid! Over in my country we are still having the 1st season. Last 3 episodes. Where Michael's ship is about to be launched! I think Jin's kinda hot too!

WTF?? wrong thread or did I miss something?

Mofo said:

WTF?? wrong thread or did I miss something?

ummm:scratch: yeah me too.....

PH is gone anyway
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom