Lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In case anyone else missed it, the first two episodes of Lost are repeated on E4 on Sunday night! hooray

I missed the episodes on wednesday. Yay for repeats tonight!

I'd be ever so grateful if people who have already seen this show or know the storyline could refrain from posting anything that could give it away in this thread. Cos us brits have only got up to episode 2 so far, and it'd be horrible if somebody gave anything away

eg the reference to a certain bruce willis film back there :sigh:

Yeah - I just read that too. Not sure there is much point in watching now! :(

Last edited:
Palace_Hero said:

Get real you monkey. I just don't like the show, and feel passionately against it because I think it is an abuse of media.

That's not very nice - no name-calling please. And since we now know just how much you dislike this show and why, there is no need to keep harping on it.

I will resist the urge to merge, since the episodes are new to the UK people :)

Palace_Hero said:
Very clever.

"Hmmm, a main twist? I know, lets just take the same one from the 6th sense".

In interviews, the producers have said that the characters aren't dead (or dreaming), and there's a scientific basis for everything.

I hope this doesn't count as a spoiler. :uhoh:

awww...i'm so jealous of you UK people just starting to watch this show. i miss the suspense. i haven't missed a single episode. i am totally gonna buy the season 1 dvd.

won't spoil it...but some words of advice: pay attention to the details. btw, the fat guy IS cool.

I watched the first episodes last night but I wasn't really paying as much attention as I should have..

Was that the hobbit from Lord of the Rings in it?! Merry/Pippin?

Back
Top Bottom