Lord Of the Rings Character Test!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ca_bdour.jpg

Wormtongue

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Wormtongue, Man of Rohan, the chief counselor of Theoden.

In the movie, I am played by Brad Dourif.

ca_ewood.jpg

Frodo Baggins

If I were a character in The Lord of the Rings, I would be Frodo, Hobbit, heir of Bilbo and humble keeper of the One Ring.

In the movie, I am played by Elijah Wood.

I took both tests...

In the 2nd test (the personality test), it said:

tr_gandalf.jpg

You are most like Gandalf. You are very smart for your age, but don't get too proud. With that great brain of yours, you have a tendency to over-analyze stuff. Life isn't as difficult as you think it is. You have a great sense of responsibility to care for others, and that's good! Just make sure you don't neglect yourself in the process.

Last edited:
And for the other test I got Elrond:

You are most like Elrond. Although you are very serious, you're not above having a good time. It's just that your definition of a good time is pretty different from other people's. You're very smart, so use your knowledge to help others! At least your not so pessimistic. People may think you're hard nosed, but all your friends know better.

------------

This doesn't sound exactly like me so i went back and kept changing thing but I still got this guy everytime!! I guess its in the stars

aragorn.gif

You are most like Aragorn. You have strong convictions and you stick to them. Although you are more of a recluse, you are extremely loyal to the few friends that you have. You are very serious about things, but you like having fun. Fame and fortune mean little to you, and you aren't concerned with being popular. Good for you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom