Looking for to fill that DESCRIBE shaped hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im giddy.....very very giddy:shifty:................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:laugh:

^^^And why might that be, Kayla? Don't tell me Adam Clayton just walked into your room, lol...

:crack: Wow, my thought process is seriously screwed up tonight. :confused: Just ignore me, ok?

^ Mine too, MacHat. :laugh:

^^ :shifty: Well hello, Mr. Clayton... :wave: :lol: hahaha. Don't you wish! :wink: (Don't we all?) lol.

Okay, I seriously need to get some sleep. Or something. Got to write a paper...tomorrow? I doubt I'll get anything done tonight, so...I guess I'll get up at 7 tomorrow, shower, eat breakfast, and write the paper...skip my 11:00 class if I have to to get it done before 12:30. :crack: Geez, I am screwed up. :slant: :sigh:

Arctic Monkeys are all over the place here, still haven't heard any of their songs yet :lol:

I better head off now and do some work, eat dinner, blah blah blah :wink:

Bye everyone :wave:

Back
Top Bottom