Looking For A Moderator For Put 'Em Under Pressure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Greetings!

As this forum has become more popular recently, the Interference team is looking to add one more moderator to moderate this forum specifically. The Supermod team has the entire forum to moderate and we feel an extra 'hand' in the sports forum would help us out greatly.

If you are interested and feel you are qualified for this position, please send an email to sicy@interference.com with your username, stating the reasons why you think you would make a good mod, and what kinds of things you would do to make this forum a better place.

Applicants must have an open mind, be unbiased, fair and reasonable.

Applicant entries will be discussed amoungst the Supermod team and the chosen moderator will be contacted upon our decision.

Thanks!

so who's gonna be the new mod, i wanna know who to start kissing up to :wink:

I dont know but I need MORE APPLICANTS people!! Dont be shy.

If you are interested please send me an email like the first post says :p

Very few people have applied, actually... perhaps we dont really need a mod in here after all .. dunno.. seems to be under control lately. :shrug:

well just wait until the nhl playoffs start...

pure pandemonium, or is it fandemonium?!?!

well as sports go, february sucks... the nfl's over, nhl's in a lag before the playoff stretch starts, no one around here but me cares about the nba, and baseball's still a month out.

come march baseball will be in spring training, the nhl and nba seasons will be wrapping up with the playoffs around the corner, and ncaa march madness will be in full gear... so if you're gonna pick someone from those who applied, in all honesty now would probably be a good time to do so... so the person can work themselves in durring the lull in the sports season as opposed to being thrown full throttle into the very busy sports season that sits just around the corner :shrug: just my $.02

:reject:

no i didn't get a reject or an approval letter...

yes i applied... but i don't care if i don't get selected as long as the person who does get it is one of us nutjobs who's always posting in here to begin with. i was merely offering up a bit of advice... because it is true... come march this place will be lit up like a christmas tree with everything going on

I'll moderate it.

Thread closed. Too much talking about sports.
Thread closed. That team has ugly uniforms.
Thread closed. Use of the term 'David Beckham' is now banned.
Thread closed. I don't understand it.

:mac:

CampbellMSU said:
i'm just curious, but what is actually a mod's job. do they have to read EVERY post?

It really isn't possible for a mod to read every post. Contrary to what it may seem, we DO have lives outside of this board. ;)

That's why there is a team of mods...because we all get the job done together.

We make sure that the rules in the FAQ are upheld. I also often get contacted about problems and questions pertaining to Interference that people don't want to post about in the help forum, reason being that it's a bit more private or that they would just rather go to one person directly because it's something that doesn't need a bunch of attention brought to it.

Back
Top Bottom