Lookin' for DESCRIBE that's gonna drown out the world!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :hmm: i was thinking of a different uniform

belushi5.jpg

^^^You still belong to that site? :hmm:

I can't remember my password though......:angry:

I remember that thread you started "I'm being stalked on here...." :wink: and how angry the Trekkies got at me :lmao:

^That's too bad :( I had so much fun stalking you :evil:

I remember you told me, "Oh yeah, I'm just a casual fan, I just go in the off topic forum" and then I checked your profile and it was like "I NEVER MISS AN EPISODE OF STAR TREK :drool: :combust: "

:lmao: Gooooood times :heart:

^^ you totally did mean to do it :wink:

< I can make my fringe cover my eyes, I didn't know I could do that :ohmy: I need a haircut soon

John's first post ever....:sad: :heart:

Irishteen said:
Hello, I am john for Dublin, been into U2 for about 3 years, my da got me into them, he has been a fan since Out of Control was first played on the radio( One of favourite songs by the way). I am hoping to get tickets for the 3rd Ireland gig this summer, but might be like the first 2 and I will not. I have seen U2 play 2 songs live, very unimpressive I know. Current song listening to Kite.

how original :sick:

^ You are an evil little stalker, I'm going to bed, and might never come back to DESCRIBE

shit I just took a pic o myself and I look like shite :ohmy: which isn't shocking

:yikes:

I'm kinda frightened by that picture :wink:

This is the most recent pic of me.....party on Saturday, and those are glowsticks on my face and neck and Patrick from Spongebob on my face:lol:

glow.jpg

^^^ thanks, you always make me feel better about myself, if I ever think of suicide, I'm sure you'll be the one to talk me out of it

Kara, I'll tell you what I tell my 7 year old sister, STOP TAKING DRUGS!!!!

^:lol: that makes more sense. Make that about 400 tablespoons, then :tongue:

^^ John, you never answered my question on msn :sad:

Back
Top Bottom