Lookin' for DESCRIBE that's gonna drown out the world!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ Jake :drool: :love:

^ They were both really good. Brokeback Mountain made me really sad...and Donnie Darko just confused me. :shrug:

^^^It's probably one of those movies you have to watch more than one time. :hmm:

:lol: You're legal, right?

^^ Hi :wave:

Irishteen said:

^ damn, yes I remembered you're a hater, you think U2 are gay, you think Bono and Edge are lovers :shocked: and have your own ideas about how the MW slide solo came to be :shocked: I'm shocked you're just like my sick, immature, perverted friends

Duh, it was Edge needing to pleasure himself at the sight of Bono :tsk:

See, I paid attention :tongue:

^ I never told you anything :shifty: *drinks some alcohol*:shifty:

and it's not my fault the shop ran out of mind cleaner, I'll get it next week. Jeez you miss one cleaning product and they're all over ya

:shifty:

BrokebackMountainU2copy.jpg

I don't remember who made that, but I like it :lol:

^ And I would say "You naughty child", but looking in my photobucket for that, I ran across this:

bottles.jpg

What a fun night that was, and well before my 21st birthday :lol:

^^ I've never tasted Mike's but who cares about him, the important thing is the Smirnoff Ice :drool:

^ back to take part in drooling over Smirnoff ice? :wink:

^^:lol: Might have been, this was also the same party that I jumped into the pool fully clothed :shifty:

And also the party my friends and I had a little *too* much fun in the hammock :shifty:

I had a dream last night that I was reading a magazine article about a chocolate liquor store. Basically it just sold chocolate and alcohol, and it sounded wonderful. I had some kind of chocolate liquor once, it was quite amazing :drool:

^^ stop talking about parties, I've never been to a real one............

< loser

< social retard

< friendless

< overuser of :wink:

< doing < too much

^:lol: but we still love you john :hug:

of course, we can't invite you to a real party...you'll have to deal with that problem yourself :wink:

Back
Top Bottom