Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

but what do you say? i am not talking saucy messages to ge tyour boyfriend hot while he's in a meeting, but messages to a guy you just met and have only seen once...

i am such a n00b

it might be a way to make him your hawt boyfriend :wink:

but if they dont text back then leave it .

Axver said:
Hey, Melburnians, cool fact: we're the southernmost city in the world with a population above one million.
Haha, take that, Hobart!!

(which I'm sure is a lovely place if you don't have to drive through it and figure out those one-way streets)

mysterious_jen said:

it might be a way to make him your hawt boyfriend :wink:

but if they dont text back then leave it .

well he texted me first, i was expecting a phone call but i figure he wouldn't have done anything if he werent itnerested. i just don't know how to respond to a text, ever.

:lol: New Zealand's northernmost point is further north than Australia's northernmost point! Thanks, Tokelau! :up:

Varitek said:
ok i'm going back to reading for class. i learned nothing from google, nothing. except that i should always double check who i am sending a flirty message to. no shit.

oh shit i got in a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR fuck up over that once. :yikes:

Varitek said:
ok i'm going back to reading for class. i learned nothing from google, nothing. except that i should always double check who i am sending a flirty message to. no shit.

Ah, this is one of those times when I'm glad I'm a loser nobody's interested in. Books don't try to flirt over text messages. :up:

Good luck with the reading, Vazza; hope it goes fast. :wave:

and i think the rest of the reading will have to be done in econ tomorrow, i need something to do anyway and i'm falling asleep

:wave: bye guys.

Varitek said:

well he texted me first, i was expecting a phone call but i figure he wouldn't have done anything if he werent itnerested. i just don't know how to respond to a text, ever.

just be cute, i know you can manage that !

i find a text is easier than a call, calls can be awkward,

Axver said:
:lol: New Zealand's northernmost point is further north than Australia's northernmost point! Thanks, Tokelau! :up:
I keep meaning to ask... do you know much about the Chatham Islands, Ax? My failed Masters palaeontology project was based on an assemblage of early-Tertiary molluscan fauna there...

Alisaura said:

I keep meaning to ask... do you know much about the Chatham Islands, Ax? My failed Masters palaeontology project was based on an assemblage of early-Tertiary molluscan fauna there...

I don't know a terrible lot, unfortunately. I wish I knew more, and it obviously factors into my plans to go everywhere in New Zealand. I know a little of the history of the Maori on the island, and what sticks out most in my mind is that they're on a really wonky timezone, 45 minutes ahead of the rest of New Zealand.

Your project sounds rather interesting. :up:

The Sad Punk said:
Bring me a supply of Snack chocolate blocks, guys.

With no caramel.
I miss the Toffee chocolate blocks... it's one of those flavours they don't make often... :(

More caramel for me... :drool:

Choc orange FTW.

Hey, did anyone post the stats from the last thread?

Varitek said:

but what is the northernmost point on the sounternmost list?

Perhaps I've missed something, but I think the answer to this is the southernmost medieval stone castle, Pucará de Quitor, Chile.

Alisaura said:

it was on whoandthewhatfucknow???????????????????????

does that = rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom