London people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joyfulgirl

Blue Crack Addict
My friend is currently starring in "The Full Monty" in London and since I missed him in the NYC production due to 9/11 (I was to go a few days after that), and since I have a free ticket to go someplace and a free place to stay in London, I'm planning a trip in my head. I have until August. Question is, I'd like to time it to coincide with some great music events--or at least one great concert. Can anybody give me a heads up about upcoming concerts (where you know the date but tickets haven't gone on sale yet) to help me make a plan? Grazie.

Hi,

if you go here... http://www.wayahead.com/tixonlinemaj/indexadvanced.asp? and enter whatever criteria you want...that may give u some ideas
smile.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

Just what I was looking for--thanks! Since I'm too late for Elvis Costello, shall I plan my trip around Barry Manilow or David Cassidy? Decisions, decisions...
biggrin.gif

But...but...David is still cute! Add Enrique to the mix and my dilemma gets bigger by the moment. Maybe there's some kind of package deal where I get to see all three.

Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
My friend is currently starring in "The Full Monty" in London

Who does your friend play? I was just in London for spring break and got to see The Full Monty--it was fabulous!!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Who does your friend play? I was just in London for spring break and got to see The Full Monty--it was fabulous!!!!

biggrin.gif

Well gosh, I thought you'd never ask!
biggrin.gif
He plays Ethan, the goofy one. But he's cute, ain't he!

Damn!!!!...I didn't know he was playing...I wonder if his fan-club will be doing a pre-sale offering.

I would hate to miss out
biggrin.gif

------------------
Tanya

Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater. - Bono in Belfast, August 26, 1997

biggrin.gif

Yep, he is a cutie! He was the cutest after the guy who has the lead.
wink.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

biggrin.gif

WOW! I'm going to see them next week with a few friends, should be fun.

Ant.

Originally posted by Anthony:
WOW! I'm going to see them next week with a few friends, should be fun.

Ant.

Let us know what you think!

Back
Top Bottom