Lollapalooza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knox

Refugee
Tickets went on sale today. Anyone going?

Weezer, the Pixies, the Killers, Cake, and the Arcade Fire are all playing. :drool:

Wow, am I out of the loop or what....

I didn't think they were doing Lolla anymore.

That is the best line up I've seen in years !!!!!!

Pixies:drool:

I hate the fact it is in Chicago :sad: but, I went to it in 2003 in west palm beach and it wasn't that good.

The only good bands were The Donnas, Queens of the Stone Age, and Audioslave (who stole the show)

Jane's Addiction was TERRIBLE :madspit: so, with more negative than positive I'll think I'll skip this year

Well, last year was a killer lineup, but then it was canceled. I'm saying no to this one.

I live in Chicago, I was excited about this. They were basing the premise on Austin City Limits Festival, 2 days, shit load of bands, etc. Then they announced the line up and it sucks. Has some great bands, yes. But they're having 5 stages in 2 days. You know there's going to be a lot of overlap.

I'd love to see Arcade Fire, Liz Phair, Kasabian, Trail of Dead, and a few others but not in this setting. They also have this thing where they are raising ticket prices come closer to the show. They've promised some reunions, so I'm sure they still have some big announcements, but I'm not going to pay more than 120 bucks for a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom