LOL. I met these Americans last week and...LMAO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!! I was in The Crown Bar, Belfast last Friday night with couple of male colleagues for a couple of hours and stood outside the booth when these four heads came at me from the booth nearby and yer wee man says, ?Oh sorry I was shouting to my mate, talking about ur a redhead!??.I says ?Redhead? Er, don?t tink so!? And went over to explain its slightly red due to a ?dye?????and from there on it was soooooo funny??.
.........So I had two on one side, two on the other, and there was this one who said they were all from New York, and boy was he an eejit, all he went on about was the ?beautiful girls of Belfast? and talking about how we could have 10 mins in the booth by ourselves, that the others would leave??.at this point I was like?
rolleyes.gif
?.then his mate says, ?no no?..u know Leo DiCaprio????.I says ?aye??.he goes, ?Well this is him, this is him?????.I go
rolleyes.gif
???this first guy would not speak a sentance without sexual innuendo.....!!!!!!.then I suggest a photo of all tree of us?.I sit on perverts knee for the photo??.he starts rubbing his hand up and down on my skirt?.I go
rolleyes.gif
and slap his hand???.another tree photos are taken, one of me rushing towards them all with an angry look????then I hugged the cute ?hippy? looking guy saying he reminded me of Salome?s ball, and boy were they confused????.they go ?who the hell is Salami ball?????? LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!

Then I said?..?If and when u go back to NYC give those photos to Tackleberry???they go ?whos Tackleberry?? ?....LMAO!!!!! I was just rummaging them all along?????.unfort we didn?t understand each others humour???I was like
rolleyes.gif
???????right now they are staying in Dublin, studying????horny boy wanted my number, I said ?Uh uh baby??????..the whole 10 minute ting was hilarious????..

I tell ya what, now that I have spoken to them, Americans scare me!!!!!!
eek.gif

........AND on my way out, this huge American from San Diego, (been living in Belfast for four years), stopped me and was all fuking lovey dovey with me, holding my hand and asking who I was going home too??..LMAO!!!!! I just pulled my hand away?????he reminded me of Joe Pesci????he said ?that ugly little squirt????
rolleyes.gif
????.his eyes and lips only??..
biggrin.gif

.......But then I went home for dinner!!!!!!!!!
And that?s how my Friday went!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pub crawler:
They coulda had their balls broken and wrapped around their necks.

Oh Maddie-all Yanks aren't like that.
biggrin.gif
Well, I guess some guys are when they're drunk
rolleyes.gif

Well, you probably get lavished w/ all that attention cause you're much prettier than I am.
smile.gif

LOL!!! Arent you glad you werent there Pub??

GINA!!!!!!! I aint seen u for a while!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGZ Miss Gina very tightly))))))))))))))))))

Im glad ur ok, cause ur still important to me for always puttin up Jimmy...
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gina!!!!!!! How de hecky did u get them that size??????

I have found pics of Jimmy that are minute and wish I could blow them up!!!!!

Thank u anyhow.......*swoon*

BTW u MUST MUST MUST rent 'The Most Fertile Man In Ireland' out, if u can get ur paws on it, it was filmed in Belfast, contains our Jimmy and is very very funny......
biggrin.gif

Hey girlfriend, I do hope ur okay, what with u saying u needed that hug and all......???????????
confused.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Aw-thanks for the smiles! You make me smile whenever I come here
smile.gif

Just feeling sad and lonely. Could you arrange a hug and kiss from Jude for me?
biggrin.gif

jude26.jpg

And Vince too?

jane_look.jpg

And these guys?

edla-jt1.jpg

awww, Gina. Feeling a bit like this?
us01.jpg

A nice-looking man and a cuddly dog...that's what you need.
wink.gif

vanityfair98.jpg

*is of the opinion that a little Viggo never hurt anyone*
biggrin.gif

AW-thanks Maddie!! And Sula too! I think I'm gonna cry

Cannot stop drooling...how did I turn this into a hot guy thread? Oh well
biggrin.gif

jude3.jpg

Um..oh dear

jude5.jpg

jude20.jpg

Aargh, he's so darn beautiful, it should be illegal

Cause ur a nice girl Gina, and u deserve nice back........dont cry!!

smile.gif

************************squishes Gina tight into her bosom***************

there, feel better!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jimmy is on in a poor-rated film tonight, it might be shite but it will be amusing and highly entertaining to see his work in it......

OH YAH GINA!!! Do u have speakers?????

I was gonna send u something Jimmy is involved in on Windows Media Video....but I dont have speakers, maybe u can hear his craic.....if u want......
smile.gif

dunno how it turned into a hot pic thread, but hey...why fight it??
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

a bit blurry, but some of the latest and greatest from the upcoming LOTR movie. Your favorite elf-boy!

333%3B%3A%3B8723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239426%3A48%3Cnu0mrj

333%3B%3A%3B8723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239426%3A48%3Bnu0mrj

Well, ya made me cry with that! Thanks
smile.gif

Ok Maddie-send it to me and I'll listen to it later-I have speakers and Windows Media at home. I don't have Real Player , can you believe that?
rolleyes.gif

But if it will play on Windows Media, I should be able to see it.

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 04-15-2002).]

LMAO indeed, Maddie.

I wonder what the conversation between the guys afterwards was LOL... not having a clue about your Interference references.

A fine looking Irish lass like this,

could drive those poor yanks to distraction.

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

Back
Top Bottom