Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Aussies, of which there aren't many of here right now, today I corrected a friend who is visiting Australia over spring break, mostly Sydney but he said he'd like to get down to Melbourrrne. I said "no it's Melbn" and they all looked at me like I was nuts and watned to know how I knew. "I have some aussie friends." "How" they asked. I dodged the question.

No wonder Andrew is posting from work. He's that desperate to catch my post count. At least he realises post count is the meaning of life. Or at least the secondary meaning, after 42.

Varitek said:
So Aussies, of which there aren't many of here right now, today I corrected a friend who is visiting Australia over spring break, mostly Sydney but he said he'd like to get down to Melbourrrne. I said "no it's Melbn" and they all looked at me like I was nuts and watned to know how I knew. "I have some aussie friends." "How" they asked. I dodged the question.

:lol:

Sydney's a hole. Ask anybody not from there.

Melbourne for the huge fucking win. I nearly wrote huge fucking wine. Which can't be a bad thing.

Dalton said:

The Tigers. I just bought a season ticket package as well. Its limited cause I live 2.5 hours away.

Did you buy your tickets or are they family tickets? You're pretty young right?
:up: The Tigers are my #2 team in the AL.

Varitek said:

I think this was it if I counted right. Too bad it wasn't about setlists or just PENIS.

:lol:

At least it mentioned cool people.

Axver said:
No wonder Andrew is posting from work. He's that desperate to catch my post count. At least he realises post count is the meaning of life. Or at least the secondary meaning, after 42.

I really gotta read me that book. Congrats on 35000.

Dalton said:

The Tigers. I just bought a season ticket package as well. Its limited cause I live 2.5 hours away.

Did you buy your tickets or are they family tickets? You're pretty young right?

not mine, I go to school in PA. My mom and I have a pair, we got them right after 2003 ended when we realized 1) we went to 30 games anyway and could sell the rest 2) it was a pain in the fucking ass to get playoff tickets for 2003. It was before the A-rod rumors and before Schill, we're among the last to get them before the waitlist that started later that offseason.

bono_man2002 said:
I'm outta here folks.

Have a great weekend 'yall. See you all Sunday :Wave:

Have a good one! Bring me a new mouse. :wink:

:wave:

By the way, Axver, I just realized I have a nickname at work. I wear the nametag "Wilcox" at work, and people call me that here. I wouldn't be so opposed to that.

the tourist said:

I really gotta read me that book. Congrats on 35000.

You haven't read Hitch-Hiker's? If you get a break in the postwhoring, DO IT NOW.

Dalton said:

Nice. I'm assuming the Mariners are #1?
You would be correct. I'll actually probably be going to a Tiger's game in Detroit sometime this summer. I have tons of family in the area.

the tourist said:
\

We need to find a place called drywang. Or is that Screwtape's house?

:lmao:

Poor Screwtape. Buuut ...

SCREWTAPE = OWNED.

Axver said:

I nearly wrote huge fucking wine. Which can't be a bad thing.

Giant-Wine-bottle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom