Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

You don't get the 1 second refresh warning?

The mouse on my PC is so fucked and so often accidentally double clicks that I have seen that warning probably more times than the rest of this forum combined.

Just ask Daniel. He can tell you how aggravating my mouse is. I keep meaning to buy a new one, but ...

Dalton said:

Well, whether she under the covers and it rubs off or they're ontop of the covers and it drips off with the sweat, I'd say its a foregone conclusion.

Or they could do it somewhere else and avoid the covers entirely.

Axver said:

The mouse on my PC is so fucked and so often accidentally double clicks that I have seen that warning probably more times than the rest of this forum combined.

Just ask Daniel. He can tell you how aggravating my mouse is. I keep meaning to buy a new one, but ...

I've got one here i could pigeon-mail to you

Sicy said:

Well arent you guys saying 15d, meaning 15 second delay?
So I said NoD meaning no delay.

?

Not delay, the "d" is for past tense, because we made it into a verb.

45ed would be the less lazy way to write it

Varitek said:

Aren't you old for facebook? I remember when you needed an elite .edu address to get on...

and why?

I don't have a facebook nor do I plan on getting one. But I am browsing the network for the first time ever right now.

Why? Have you ever looked at Facebook? "Jenna is SAD because 3 people that she loves more than herself are hurting."

You're a fucking moron.

There we go, caught up!

Now to vote on this current poll. I thought we were going to aim to be in Wetwang when PFan got back?

Dalton said:

I don't have a facebook nor do I plan on getting one. But I am browsing the network for the first time ever right now.

Why? Have you ever looked at Facebook? "Jenna is SAD because 3 people that she loves more than herself are hurting."

You're a fucking moron.

Thank fuck i seem to have avoided these wankers, both on Facebook and in the real world.

Dalton said:

You're a fucking moron.

I hate shit like that. I'd love it if facebook went back to the spring of 2005, right after they added groups and photos but before anything else.

Dalton said:

You're a fucking moron.

This is why we love Dalton over in the Temple Bar.

Awesome. :)

Why did the builders make the stairs go up and down just to go up again?

Ax vote taumkl;asdjfivbiooia;eji;ladsfiaeiiusdffuiofdijoeoiiodsfafaf

coolian2 said:
Also, all these FUCKING games and invitations to all sorts of SHIT drive me mad.

I hate that shit. When facebook went global I quit, I mean I still had a profile but it had nothing in it and I only used it to see who the fuck my friends were gossiping about. I went back last fall when I admitted to myself I'd need to use it to keep in touch with people after graduation, sadly. I hat ethe fucking applications.

Varitek said:
Why did the builders make the stairs go up and down just to go up again?

Ax vote taumkl;asdjfivbiooia;eji;ladsfiaeiiusdffuiofdijoeoiiodsfafaf

Yeah, that's just weird. But Fawlty Towers is weird. So it fits in a weird way.

And I did. Our threads need to spend more time in New Zealand. Or on Inaccessible Island, whichever.

bono_man2002 said:

THAT MOUSE!!!! :rant:

You still haven't brought a new one!! :tsk:

Shame your birthday has just been.

Well, I'd have to go out ... and spend money ... and talk to people ... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom