Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This album brings people together.

I'm sure we'll at least get a comment or two from Axver eventually. Heck, he even gave his two cents about In Rainbows.

well katie, i dreamt we'd moved to this huge house in florida, but it was like back before we'd ever moved here. and yet, i was a teenager. even though we moved here when i was 11 :coocoo:

it was a huuuuuge house, i remember there were two kitchens, one for everything else and one for breakfast which had bright yellow cabinets. and the breakfast kitchen as i called it, had boxes of frosted flakes all over the counter. and then there was this area where all my clothes were and stuff and there was some hot guy there :huh: and he helped me pick out my clothes so i'd look hot for school.

well katie, i dreamt we'd moved to this huge house in florida, but it was like back before we'd ever moved here. and yet, i was a teenager. even though we moved here when i was 11 :coocoo:

it was a huuuuuge house, i remember there were two kitchens, one for everything else and one for breakfast which had bright yellow cabinets. and the breakfast kitchen as i called it, had boxes of frosted flakes all over the counter. and then there was this area where all my clothes were and stuff and there was some hot guy there :huh: and he helped me pick out my clothes so i'd look hot for school.

Maybe this belongs in Mr. Pussy's. :uhoh:

No, I'm joking. :wink: Perhaps it is a sign that you have control over your life. I mean think of the symbols: youth (being a teenager), security (the house) and a future (starting school).

:ohmy: That totally reminds me of this freaky dream I had ages ago! I dreamt I was at my sisters house, and it was this dark, old, huge monstrosity. About 3 stories plus a basement....I remember inside was all dark stained wood and maroon etc...:yikes:, anyway I had to look after it on my own and I didn't know the top floor was haunted. Which really sucked because it had the nicest beds.....I just remember this battle I had because I was determind to sleep in this beautiful plush bed, and the damn ghosts wouldn't let me :madwife:

:lmao:

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom