Live Earth on the Mall in D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really liked Metallica too. :up: Everything else this channel has been playing has been pretty meh. That's okay, though. I'm turning it off and going outside to enjoy the day. I'll watch the performances I'm actually interested in later this weekend.

mdw3935 said:
I'd go with Foo Fighters, but that is just me. :D

I waiting to see them but they are showing Shakira right now. :mad: :yuck:

Yeah, after hearing the first minute of Cornell, I decided to go with the Foo Fighters (why does Cornell always sound like shit at these things - he did at Live 8 too).

does ayone know at what time does Roger Waters plays?? I have to go eat out with my father because it's his birthday
:mad: stupid birthday....:wink:

Mofo said:
does ayone know at what time does Roger Waters plays?? I have to go eat out with my father because it's his birthday
:mad: stupid birthday....:wink:

He's next to last, in between the Pumpkins and The Police - not sure how long the sets are gonna run though, but I think no earlier than 8:30.

oh thanks popartist I'll definetely be back by that time and good to know that I'll be able to see Smashing Pumpkins and the Police

GibsonGirl said:

They also did By The Way.

Thanks - maybe I'll get to see it someday.

Cornell = Black Hole Sun, but I can't see it :tantrum:

Spinal Tap on TV - :lol:

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
one4u2

bon jovi hasn't hit the stage yet.. there are at least 7 bands before them still.. think its gonna be pretty late till they show..

But Bravos only airing until 5pm :mad: Is that all they're showing??

mdw3935 said:

Bravo is only showing until 5pm? :scratch:
WTF!?!
I guess you have to watch it on the live feed, unless someone else is going to show it.

NBC will be showing it starting at 8, I think...likely won't be whole sets though, but they'll probably show at least a song from Bon Jovi.

All the highlights are coming up on our TV right now, up until now they were showing Al Gore's "Inconvenient truth", afterwards they'll switch to London, but New York won't be on until the early morning hours :yawn: Have to check out who'll be performing so I can decide whether I'll stay up for a while.

Pop Artist said:

NBC will be showing it starting at 8, I think...likely won't be whole sets though, but they'll probably show at least a song from Bon Jovi.
Ahhhh I see.
I'll just keep the live feed up so I can catch who I want to and see their whole set. Unless NBC plans to show New York live.

Pop Artist said:

That's 1 more than they should.

:barf:

Back
Top Bottom