Live Earth on the Mall in D.C.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see Duran Duran. They had a thing on some dude's eco friendly kitchen and now they have John Legend on. :scratch:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember seeing them at the forum in LA when I was barely out of high school!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

<<< always a duranie...
I saw them at The Summit in Houston back in 1984 or 85. I think I was like 15 years old.
I remember there was a continuous sound of females screaming.:wink:

mdw3935 said:

I saw them at The Summit in Houston back in 1984 or 85. I think I was like 15 years old.
I remember there was a continuous sound of females screaming.:wink:

not to give away my age.. I graduated high school in '83. And I think it was '85 when I saw them at the forum.. yes.. much screaming!!!!!!!!!!
<<< a screamer then...:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

not to give away my age.. I graduated high school in '83. And I think it was '85 when I saw them at the forum.. yes.. much screaming!!!!!!!!!!
<<< a screamer then...:wink:
I graduated in '87 so I'm only a few years behind you. :up:

A product of the '80's.:D

if you all want to catch Crowded House (again cuz they are replaying it) there about 2 more bands to go before they come on. I am certainly gonna catch them.. Since I was asleep when they played live for real..

we're totally spoiled here in Canada. one station showing the entire Wembley show, one showing Hamburg, last night was Sydney and Tokyo. New York coming up later. If U2 was playing I'd be in heaven :drool:

unfortunately though it also means I'm chained to my living room all day ;)

cerveza said:
we're totally spoiled here in Canada. one station showing the entire Wembley show, one showing Hamburg, last night was Sydney and Tokyo. New York coming up later. If U2 was playing I'd be in heaven :drool:

unfortunately though it also means I'm chained to my living room all day ;)

i am only watching this in the faint hope that bono/edge will put in an apperance at the NY show, they are in NY at the moment so i am :pray: :pray: :pray: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hey mdw3935... I am a marylander too (from california)

<<< living in odenton right now but will be moving to Elkridge at the end of this month!
I live in Urbana which is just south of Frederick.
I've heard of Elkridge but I don't know where it is.

Back
Top Bottom